Family or Friends

Shebrine's pov
Herobrine held two needles in his hands. He kicked Mando off to the side so he couldn't see anything. I tried to yell for the others but my scream was cut off my a pain in my neck. I screamed as loud as I could as Herobrine shot the green liquid into me. He shot the Yellow liquid into Sky. Sky looked atat me. Fear filled his eyes. Herobrine teleported away when he heard footsteps from the hall. The pain was no longer in my neck.
Ender,Deadlox,and Funny came running into my room." What happened! Ender yelled as she helped me up. I held my head." Herobrine came." I said calmly." He injected something into me and Sky." Ender just looked at me and Sky." What?" I said shrugging my shoulders." Shebrine.." Ender said not getting the words out." You...have..fangs...." My eyes widened." N-no I don't." I said not daring to look into the mirror." Wither Venom!" Deadlox yelled as he stomped his feet when he saw Sky's fangs." W,wither,What now?" I said tilting my head." Wither Venom!" Deadlox yelled again." What is that?" I asked as I looked at Sky. Deadlox stopped. Furry raged in his eyes.
"Wither Vemon is a virus that can turn a person evil." He says as Ender calms him down." There is no known cure." I began to cry and Ender held me. She kissed the top of my head and padded my back. I felt my eyes glow red but not with rage." Ugh!" I said as I kicked the ground." Why is dad always doing this kind of Shit to us!" Sky looked at me." I'm not sure." He said." Well we are two of the most powerful YouTubers. I don't see a reason why he wouldn't turn us evil." I began to get mad at this point." I have friends! HUMAN friends! They don't know about this crap!" I yelled as I held my head.
Dark thoughts filled my mind and I could see they were filling Sky's too.Sky? I thought as I looked at him and my vision became dark. Yeah? He said back. I saw come up to me." Where are we?" I asked looking around the black void." In..our minds...I think." Sky said as he scratched the back of his head. His hand began to turn black." Sky your hand!" I said pointing towards his hand. He looked at it as the darkness grew up his arm. I looked at my hand. It was normal.
"S-s-Shebrine?" Sky said as the darkness consumed him. He was completely black with white glowing eyes." Sky?" I said as he looked at me." Sky!" I ran towards him but he disappeared.
"Let's make our father happy...." he said in a cold,evil,voice.
My eyes snapped open as I found myself on top of a buliding. To my left stood all my friends,classmates,and YouTubers. To my right stood Herobrine and Sky." C'mon,Shebrine." Herobrine said as he looked at me with a evil smile." Let's take over this world. My little girl,Join me." He held out his hand as The others screamed "No!" And"Don't do it!" I looked back and forth. I turned to Herobrine." Dad." I said as tears fell down my face." I love you,but" I looked at my friends." This is my home. They are my family. I still love you dad,but I'm not like you. Not at all." Herobrine held a white stone." Very well." He said as he pointed the stone towards the sky." But this shall be my world."
The stone glowed at shot a beam up into the sky. Sky looked at him and pushed Herobrine causing the stone to land at me feet." Shebrine!" Sky yelled as he pinned Herobrine. Unactivate the stone. NOW!" But I was too late. The stone blew up and white shined in my eyes. Our world that we knew....is gone.
HEY GUYS,Shebrine Here. Just want to say this book is over and the second book is coming! Hope you guys enjoyed!
~Shebrine