2āˆ†

 .                         Chapter 2

  Trick or Treat

October 29, 1984

The same routine was the next day, she put her clothes, that was a red sweater, black pants, and her yellowish brown boots, said goodbye to her babies before eating breakfast and later said goodbye to her parents that were ready for work. Then she waited for Billy, while she waited, was doing tricks with her skateboard.

   Then she heard the loud music coming to her way, it parks and she gets on and pass her things to Max. Proceed to kiss Billy as they started to makeout, they were taking a long time, so Max pushed their faces apart with her hands.

"Hey guys, we all be late to school, you two need to come or you won't graduate." Max said.

  "Okay little shit, we going." Billy said as he reversed the walkway and off they went, while he was driving, Phoenix was caressing the side of his face then he look at her with love before stare ahead at the road.

  A couple of minutes later, they have arrived to school and Phoenix got off before so she can move the seat so Max can get off.

  But before Billy tell her that after school they will go to the park to have time off before going to home, she nodded and skated to her school while Phoenix got her belongings and surprisingly Billy wrap his arms around her waist and they started to walk and Jonathan join them as they walk to class.

   They reach the door but Jonathan didn't have the same class as them, so they said their goodbyes,

"Hey Jonathan remember that we will talk about yesterday, sit with us." Phoenix said as they hug he only nodded and off he went to his class.

  Then the class begin, they were working in partners for a little math history that was due next Thursday, about the timeline of modern math. The couple while working on it, they were throwing lustful looks at each other, Phoenix put her hand on Billy's thigh, he look at her and put his hand on top of hers, grasping it; silently telling her that they will have fun.

    A couple of hours later, it was time for lunch, Billy has his arm around her shoulders while she get her food and he does too with his free hand. Then they walk to their table to take a sit while waiting for Jonathan.

    Phoenix was leaning into her man, while he has his arms around her shoulders with love; she likes that she has someone to love other than her family. The couple are so in love that the rest of the people in the cafeteria are jealous of it.