1

This happened when I was younger. It was at my old house. I forgot how old I was when it happened but it still terrifies me to this day...

It was a normal day. I lived in a trailer at the time (I no longer live there now). I did my normal stuff during the day. Eating breakfast, playing video games, annoying my brother, eating lunch, plying with my toys and eating dinner. When it became nighttime I decided to play some roblox. Things were normal for a while. I played a roblox game with one of my friends. When it hit 12 he left to go to bed. I left the game aswell. My mom and brother were asleep. My grandma and dad were at their jobs. I decided to stay up because I was very dumb as a kid.

I scrolled through the roblox games until I came across a hospital roplay game. Me being a curious kid decided to join it to check it out. It seemed normal as I explored the game. But when it hit 3 am things got terrifying... I continued playing the game. Than out of no where a picture of Jeff the Killer popped up on my screen. As fast as it popped up it was gone. I immediately left the game. I joined back a few minutes later after calming myself down. I never saw the picture again... and to this day I never played that roplay game again...

So that was something that happened to me at my old house. It still scares me. I don't know why that happened but I don't think I want to ever go back to that game...

have a good day/night and I'll see you all in the next chapter.