𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖇𝖑𝖊❤️‍🩹

Tw: Fainting, hospital,
AU: They are at the Paris trip and bascially this is like when Charlie passed out but with nick

Oh god.. my head hurts so much.. my stomach is grumbling loudly.. and I just feel terrible in general. Me and the crew were in the museum and were looking at some funny picture. "Nick, are you alright?" Charlie cling onto my shoulder and I smiled at him. "Um yeah.. I'm alright!" I tried to fake a smile and I think he brought it. I looked down at the ground and held my forehead with my hand.

My ears started to ring and I see Charlie talking but I can't hear him. "Charlie.." I mumble and see everything go black.

...

I blink rapidly and realize I'm in a different room. What..? I see Tara, Darcy, and Elle looking at me with a worried look. "He's awake" One of them say and I see Charlie look up at me. "Hey.." He says with an awkwardly smile. I could tell he's worried, I know Charlie.

"What happened...?" I question and try to hold my head up a bit before letting it fall back on Charlie's shoulder from the massive pain. "Nick you passed out.. are you alright?" Charlie frowned and I hug his waist with a small smile.

"Umm.. yea.." I really wasn't. I felt the same as before and I was so confused about what happened. "You must've gotten overheated! I passed out once when I was wearing a beanie in 30-degree heat" Darcy grinned. "Of course you would've wore a beanie in 30-degree heat" Tara chucked.

"Oh god.. did I fall on the floor?" "No I caught you" Charlie smiled. "No that has to be impossible- how did YOU catch me?" Charlie laughed. "We both fell on the floor but your head landed on my lap. That is better than you falling on the hard floor without my lap"

"Are you okay?" "Yeah I'm just embarrassed that I passed out in front of everyone" I laughed. "Your lucky you fell on your boyfriend, I fell into a fricking swimming pool" Darcy laughed with a big grin. "Why were you wearing a beanie near a swimming pool..?" Tara questioned but before Darcy answered, we were interrupted by Aled.

He came in with two teachers behind him and yelled "I found them"

...

"You sure you feel okay Nick?"

"Yeah I just didn't eat that much today"

"And you didn't hit your head or hurt yourself?"

"No Charlie.." I slightly laughed. "Charlie caught me.."

The teacher looked at Charlie with a confused look before shaking his head with a small giggle.

"Okay Nick. But if you feel ill or dizzy at anytime, you can tell me and sit at the couch to rest. You know that's okay right Nick?"

"Yes thanks.."