5

All of us know that love can be the best thing ever, or a reason to smack your head against a wall everyday. It's something that requires constant work and attention, something that needs two people.

But sometimes that love isn't returned.

That's exactly where Taehyung was now. After a constant battle with him and his heart what felt like for decades, the male finally came to realize the fact he have some dangerous feelings for a specific female who smiles so heartedly that her lips ownself forms a whole heart.

It was dangerous— that's what he called it. It was dangerous enough to pain him and broke him when she'll say it was all just a friendly gesture and it was his fault that he overtook it as something special.

It was so stupid, so stupid in Jimin's honest opinion. Jimin wasn't dense like his bestfriend, Jisoo was so obvious with what she felt for the male. She never tried to hide it, she carelessly showed it off and Taehyung was still dumb enough to not notice it.

Even after the countless times of their hanging out and his bestfriend's advice to put away the coward mask and claim his girl, Taehyung was still there living under his assumptions and worries. And Jimin came to the point where he gave up on helping his bestfriend with his problematic love story.

Taehyung sighed, he spotted the short male around the coffee brewers working on an americano latté for the first customer in line. He patiently waits until it was delivered to the person then Taehyung stepped forward to Jimin, squaring his shoulders.

Something was on his mind, and he felt like he couldn't hold it in anymore. "Jimin," Taehyung sputtered out, Jimin looking up to him, "Hm?"

"There's something I have to tell you."

Jimin raised his eyebrow at the serious look the latter was giving him. "Why? Are you pregnant?" He asked jokingly, smiling widely flashing his incredibly white teeth at Taehyung.

Taehyung stared at him, he gasped. "How'd you know?"

Jimin's eyes widened, completely taken aback. "Wait, what?"

Rolling his eyes, Taehyung sighed. "I want to have a serious conversation." Jimin breathed out, punching the other's arm.

"Piece of shit, I almost had a cardiac arrest."

"What is it?" Jimin enquires, observing the change of facial expression Taehyung had. "It's about that girl again. Right?"

Taehyung nodded quietly sadly looking down, making a sigh escape Jimin, "I told you to tell her already."

"But what if she didn't meant anything that way? What if I was wrong all along?"

Jimin's gaze flickered around the coffee shop for a moment as he opened his mouth to say something, but he closed it immediately a strange expression crossing over his face, pure annoyance.

Jimin narrowed his eyes staring straight into Taehyung's soul, judging him. "Do you even have any idea how many dates you both had?"

"She never mentioned it as a date."

"Then ask her out for one." Taehyung didn't reacted to him, instead he sighed. Uneasy and unconfidence that's exactly what he felt. Head working hard on it's own as he rethinks the matter.

And before Taehyung could came up with new excuses, Jimin intrupted him. "Show me your phone."

Taehyung nodded and passed his phone to the latter. Jimin took it, and went to his messages only to see Jisoo was the most recent contact he messaged. He typed away something in the screen before extending it back to Taehyung who had a pretty confused look on his face.