gonner x reader-<33

For king_kas!im sorry you didnt really put much just a one shot-

Your pov-

I wake up and look around its so dark. I feel arms around my waist and a horrid smell. I groan and sit up knowing exactly who it was and as soon i was going to say something i got pulled down. I feel cold air on my neck and a soft kiss. Gonner chuckles and kisses my cheek"hiya!" He chuckles and smiles. I turn on my lamp and look over at him with a non-happy face. He frowns and sits up" im sorry i just had to do that to ye love!". I also sit up and turn away crossing my arms mumbling things. Gonner cups my face and kisses my forehead. He keeps kissing my forehead over and over again. I start to laugh and tell him to stop but he doesnt. He pins me to the bed and chuckles laying down on me smiling. I  roll my eyes and hold him close. I sigh and rest my head on his"hey gonner.." he doesnt answer."gonner?are you asleep?" Still no reply. I look down at him and it seems like he did fall asleep. I chuckle and kiss his forehead getting him off me and tucking him into my bed. I leave the room and stretch going to the kitchen to get. I watch tv and some hours later my eyes feel heavy. Until i hear loud footsteps. I look over the couch to find gonner standing in front of me. He runs his fingers through my hair and pulls it."gonner what the fuck ow!" I groaned putting my hand on the part of my head he pulled at. Gonner chuckles and ruffles my hair going to the room. I sit there confused and get off the couch and go into the room. I look at him and cross my arms. He looks at me and hugs me tightly. I sigh snd hide my face in the crook of his neck."asshole.."i mumble he just chuckles and rolls his eyes"watch ye tone love!" I hit him softly. He pretends to be hurt and let me go. I hold onto him tightly wanting him wrap his arms around me again. I look up at his and kiss his cheek repeatedly and move to his lips. He puts his hand on my cheek and smiles.

____________________________________

Thats the end so far. Sorry if its short!