"Who's the Rat?!"

"What the fuck are you looking at?"

As River looked around it seemed that the entire student body had now migrated to the large scene Paul had created. With the Eagle trying to deescalate the situation everyone else was in a state of shock. Paul was frantic, marya was crying and wrapped in a thick duvet, and there was Pudge at the center of it all. The poor thing stuck as if he were a deer looking straight into a car's high-beam headlights.

"I don't get it. I mean you're good, but you're not that good. Somebody ratted!"
"Who's the rat? Huh? I know it was somebody." Paul was acting crazy, like a wild animal ready to pounce.

An intoxicated, and pretty stoned, Marya ran into Alaska's arms. The damage had been done but that definitely didn't stop Marya from pleading with the Eagle through her tears. Having enough, the Eagle spoke, "Ms. Young please go help your roommate get packed."

That's when Alaska led Marya back into their shared room, and that's when Paul directed his attention to Pudge. "Was it you? Was it?!" Paul's voice was booming now and River had had enough as she walked over and lightly pushed Paul away from Miles. "Leave it Paul." she said glaring at him through her eyebrows. Paul held tight eye contact with River, but slowly backed off. The Eagle then escorted him presumably to his office to sort out his expulsion.

"Next time speak Pudge." River said, slightly irritated that she had to intervene. She then turned on her heels and headed straight toward her room, but not before she once again made eye contact with Longwell's piercing blue eyes. She averted her eyes quickly but that didn't stop the feeling of his hard gaze boring into the her back as she walked up the wet grass to Sara who was waiting at the door for her.

——————————————————

Although the mood had been slightly soured by Paul and Marya's expulsion, the bonfire was tradition and they would not stop it from happening because of two horny teenagers. It was significantly easier to throw it because of the Eagle being so caught up in the events of earlier that night which only added to the appeal of going. River was sitting on the edge of her bed with her feet firmly placed on the ground. She gripped the wooden edge in irritation.

"Sara how much longer?!" she yelled hoping Sara would not ignore her. "Give me five." Sara yelled back. "I just need to find a better way to wear my hair." With a groan of frustration River flung back onto her mattress and turned her attention to the wooden slats that ran at the bottom of Sara's bed until Sara finished. River decided it was better to do this than to argue.

"Okay let's go" Sara said, exciting their shared bathroom with a high ponytail. "Finally" River breathes out while getting back up into a sitting position. Sara slips on her flip flops as River continues barefoot out the door. The bonfire was about to get more interesting...

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey!! Ik this is a really short chapter but I wanted the bonfire to have its own full chapter as well. Please remember to vote and hope you guys are enjoying it.