Chapter 9 : Unexpected visitor

Time : 11:50 p.m.
World : Teyvat
Location : ???

No one P.O.V

In the night sky , five meteorites are seen falling in the world of Teyvat .
Two heading to Mondstadt, two heading to Liyue and one heading further across the seas .

Some treasure hoarders are seen near some ruins in Mondstadt . The earlier one of the meteorite is seen crashing a few metres away from the ruin .

Treasure Hoarder1: Hey look somethings falling from the sky .

Treasure Hoarder2: Let's check it out see if there's anything worth taking .

As they reached the crashing sight they saw stones that were very big and had different colour pattern.

Treasure Hoarder2: Hey look at those looks pretty expensive if we steal and sold this in the black market we can make a fortune.

As the treasure hoarders started moving the rock the rock slightly moved causing it to fall from the man's hand .

Treasure Hoarder1: Oi! You trying to break or something . Grab the rock again and let's get out of here before anyone comes .

As the men were trying to lift it again the rock this time started to move more vigorously and suddenly exploded in several pieces causing the parts of the rock to hit some of the men and causing a mild dust cloud . When the dust cloud cleared there infront of them was a figure covered in green thick shell and bladed nails for fingers .The men were so scared after seeing such a horrifying creature no hilichurl or abyss mage can compare to this abomination. As the creature started moving towards them some of them break out of their stupor and attack the creature from all direction.

Not a scratch was made in the body of the creature . The creature turned 360 swiping all of them with it's claw and causing severe injuries to some and killing some of the men . The rest of the treasure hoarders after seeing this started running away leaving the creature with the one of the injured people.

The injured men started crawling even though he was badly injured he started screaming as he was suddenly lifted from the ground .

Treasure Hoarder5: No no let me go I can give you anything you want just let me go .

Alas it fell on deaf ears of the creature as he pierced straight through his chest causing the men to die immediately. After it's prey died the body of the creature started becoming smaller and similar to that of the body he was holding as he threw the body as he was done changing in his new form , as the creature turned as a men started walking away from the scene .

Time : 10:30 a.m.
Location : Headquarters of Favonius

3rd P.O.V

As we see two figures are sitting together and enjoying a cup of tea . These two figures are 'The Acting Grandmaster Jean' and 'The librarian Lisa'

Lisa: So how is the tea today ?

Jean: It's actually quite good I already feel refreshed , I was actually feeling quite drowsy from all the paper work I did yesterday

Lisa: You know you still haven't told me quite the full story of dvalin's story.

Jean: pfff 'cough,cough' what do you mean ? I think I already told you what actually happened.

Lisa: Hmm.... let's see you still haven't told me about our mysterious ally who helped us so much .

Jean: Where did you hear that from , actually nevermind , they don't want to reveal themselves.

Lisa: Oh so mysterious. Do you think we can rely on them if such as a case ever arise .

Jean: Well I can't really say and it maybe difficult for us to call them as they didn't gave us the means to contact them . But I guess they will help us if such cases arises.

Just then a knock could be heard .

"Knock, Knock"

Knight1: Acting Grandmaster

Jean: Come in! What is it .

Knight1: Acting Grandmaster yesterday night during our patrols five meteorites were seen headed to some to Liyue and some even further whereas the two of which were heading to Mondstadt , one landed near dragon spine and the other one landed in some nearby ruins. While patrolling the ruins we came across a group of terrified and some injured treasure hoarders who were clearly running from something.

Lisa: Running away from something! they might have run into some monsters or wild animals.

Knight1: I thought that too but they said the rock which fell from the sky had a creature inside of it had killed them . So with some of the knights we headed for the ruins we saw the crashed rock and the place where signs of the battle took place but the bodies of the men were no where to be found it was almost like they disappeared.

Lisa: But why would the creature want the dead bodies of the man unless they have something to do with it .

Jean: Increase the number of knights and try to find creature if it has escaped then surely someone has seen it. And notify the adventures guild as well they might be able to help us track down the monster.

Time: 11:00 a.m.
Location : Mondstadt

3rd P.O.V

Tyler : Since I registered as an adventurer should I do some daily commission or should I just head straight to Liyue and see how far the story has reached so far . Decisions, decisions.

RandomGuy1: Hey did you heard some treasure hoarders were attacked by some kind of weird monster yesterday night.

RandomGirl1: I also heard when the knights went to investigate they found no bodies. Such a monster is still in the open I am actually scared .

Tyler : Hmm... weird monster huh might as well check it about in the guild looks interesting but where there any secret quest like this before. It feels quite out of place . I should head where Katheryne is I will get the information I need there .

As Tyler headed to the adventures guild .

Katheryne: Ad Astra abyssosque . Good morning.

Tyler : Good morning to you too but can you tell me about the rumors of a monster I am hearing about .

Katheryne: Well as you heard some treasure hoarders were attacked by a new kind of monster which is none recorded in any of the guilds book . While interrogating the treasure hoarders they said the rock came from space and from it came a green figured monster which had bladed claws for fingers and they were unable to harm it anyway .

Tyler : I guess I will check it .

Katheryne: Since you have taken the quest can you investigate the five meteorites which landed both near Mondstadt and Liyue . While you decide to investigate liyue you might be able to meet the hero of mondstadt there do give them this letter which will explain them the quest.

Tyler: Well sure do , thanks for the information I will see you around .

Tyler: Well then shall we start our second part our adventure.

(A/N: Well I will end this here for now . Hope you are enjoying the story so far)