New world and New problems

??? Pov:

Today was a normal day for me.As i was walking out of school reading the new volume of this light novel called classroom of the elite and admiring it,I suddenly get kicked by my side and stumbled to ground.As i look up i see five students from the same class as me with angered expressions.

Student 1:Hey,where do think you going HUH?!

Student 2:Hey you think your safe from what you did this morning!

They both said whilst sizing me up with their angered faces.They then start to beat me up by kicking me in the stomach and stomping on my head.

Student 5:Hey,apologize to maki-san.Say that your sorry for hitting her bitch.

The tallest out of said whilst looking like the leader of the group to me with a calm expression.

I just looked at him with dead,nothing like eyes with bruises all over body.I start to think why im getting beat and asked to apologize to this girl named maki,then it suddenly hit me.

I start to think why im getting beat and asked to apologize to this girl named maki,then it suddenly hit me

Before this event,in the morning:

I was currently runninng to school because i was late as always.As i running thru the hallway being chased by the hall monitor.

Hall monitor:STOP RIGHT THERE YOU BRAT!!!

???:No thank you!

I started picking up my pace before turning left at a corner and ran at full speed to my class.I was running so fast i didn't realize the girl walking towords me and then,

BAM!!!

I was rubbing my head trying to stand up with the walls as my support.I then look at the girl on ground and apologized.She had Blond hair and looked like your typical bullie type girl.She ignored my apology looked at me with anger and hatred.I didn't really care how she looked at me.I ignored her back and began running to classroom.

As i made it to class i began to sat down at my seat at the back near a window.I began to watch my classmates interact with each other and laughing and talking together.Im kinda a loner but who cares im just living...but i think im a loner becuz of my eyes and how i just look at people when they ask me something.

As i was about to begin sleeping,someone called my name.

???:Oze-kun!

Oze:Oh class president ko-chan,how are you and good morning.

Ko-chan:Good morning to you too Oze-kun,AND STOP CALLING ME THAT,BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY HOW ARE LATE AGAIN!!!

She said with tics all on her face while keeping a beautiful smile.

Oze:sorry,I'll make to get to school faster next time.

Ko-chan sighs while looking away pouting with cute face.

Ko-chan:Just make sure next time you get to school early...Ok?

Oze:If i do come early, will you give a kiss as a nice reward?

Ko-chan:Hmph!Maybe if you can but that's impossible for you.

She said while walking back to her seat.I just began sleeping till class was over and get home.

As school was about to end i was the last to leave.As i was started to pack up my things i began to walk to the school exit.

Back to the present time:

Damn these guys beating me up becuz i bumped into that blond girl...crazy bro.

Student 3&4:Don't think this over cunt!!

They began jumping me and i just lay there crawled up like a snail taking their blows and kicks.

The leader decided to pick me up by the color of my shirt.

I think he did this to intimidate me but he just looks stupid right now.

Oze:Alright,alright I'll apologize to that stupid bitch of a girl,happy?

Nope he was mad that i said that.He punched me in the face and brought me back to his face.

Student 5:Hey,my girlfriend is not a bitch!!!

Oze:Damn!!!That's your girl...dude i didn't know she liked guys with beaver teeth like spongebob and a body built like a cricket.How much you paying her?

Him and his friends did not like that at all by looking at their faces they wanna kill me now.

Student 5:You fucker!!!

He started to brutally pummeling me to ground.a minute past and his friends started to join in too.As they were finished they laughed at me and left with smiles.

I just stared at the sky and sighed with a straight face not showing any pain at all.When a bright light shined upon me and transported me infront of a school that looked like top tier school.That wasn't the only thing that changed,my bruises,uniform and environment had changed.I then looked around for anwers and saw students the same age as me walking into this school.I Started to feel something in my right hand it was a letter written By GOD!??!

<DEAR OZE KUMAGAWA>
You are probably thinking why you are here...correct?well i was interested in you the saw you.Now i have reincarnated you into the classroom of the elite universe and see how you guys handle yourselves here.I have given you all the information about what will happen in the story and also the ability to know all martial arts.Now don't get ahead of yourself righ now,your nothing special but to spice things up and your not the one im fully interested in.NOW BYE BYE OZE-KUN.

After reading that i know what im doing here.Just to spice things up here for god.

But also im not the only one here...does that mean their are one or more reincarnates just like me?I start to check my watch and class will start soon.I gotta go now.

Oze:Welp...I guess I just exist to exist in this world.

Welp time to start...A normal life.

THE END
TOTAL WORDS:971

HELLO EVERYONE,IM RUDYSENJUU BUT YOU CAN JUST CALL ME SENJU.

THIS IS MY FIRST EVER FANFIC I CREATED AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT TO SOME EXTENT AND HELP ME MAKE IT BETTER.

SHIP IS NOT YET DECIDED(who do you think should i oze with?)

LOVE KINGS👑