...

The story desc I was lazy to write:

A Story! Where The Borrowing squad, Souly and Eppy, Katie and Yuri, Sophie and Bandit. To
embark on a amazing space journey!

They crash landed on a planet called Earth, Where they are tiny, and the "humans" to them are giants.  And they must stay there until they could find the unusual sorce, of humans.

The COSMICX FOR BEYOND!

~~~~~~~

Zoe woke up, she was on the now "broken ship" and had no where to go. This mission was to secretly learn about humans, not go to them. She was in a torpedo of mistakes by that time.

She sighed, she went to wake the others up, or they were already ip exploring. She saw them walking out the ship in their uniforms.

Uniform design:

~_~_~_

She walked outside, and yawned. She looked at them very tiredly.

They didn't know where they were, but surley, they were right in UA. Somewhere.

It was testing day, or just seeing
If their quirks were "fine".

Neither way, they had to get away, or....

"When... will... we... eat?" asked Souly while she was nibbling on a random piece of grass.

Luckily for Zoe, she didn't swallow it, and she smacked Souly to get it out.

"It could've been poisonous! You're lucky I made you spit it out!" she whispered loudly.

Souly rubbed her check and groAned painfully.

"Yeah... Well we're hungry, I'm gonna find something!" Said Ariel  before she got pulled back by her captain: Zoe.

Zoe was overprotective, Sadly after her parents died from an acid accident.

She never let her team, or her "family" get into trouble.

Bandit was already gone, looking for stuff. After everyone realised, they all ran to look for her..

But sadly for the team, she was already taken by the humans.

They heard screaming, and everyone crowded near the ship. They grabbed their guns, in case.

Zoe counted down:

3....

2...

1...

SHOOT!

And they jumped out their hiding spots, shooting literally every single human, to see if one of them had bandit.

Ariel had a tingle thingy, that feeling...

"MOVE BACK!" she yelled.

Everyone moved back into their hiding spots, while they saw flames shoot at their original spots.

"Unusual.. These fiends have powers! Pay close attention."

Said Zoe