Chapter 5: The Sport's Writer

Special dedication to trouvaillelevine     for just being amazing. Go check out her Stephen Curry fanfic. It's amazing really. I LOVE Klay's character. It's perfection ❤

Stephen POV

"Well we should get something to eat. I'll go and talk to the girls. I'll try to talk them into coming." Klay gets up and walks to the door. "Why don't you get going? Get us a table" I nod and make my way to the lobby.
I cross the street to the small café, and sit down at a booth. I sure know how to screw things up.

I was to busy into my thoughts to even notice a girl sliding into the set across from me.

"You look like you have a lot on your mind" she gives me a slight smile.

"Yeah something like that" I really look at her. She was stunning. Gorgeous smile, light green eyes, and a soft olive skin.

"My name is Abigail King" she extends her hand and I take it. (Character played by Kat Graham, I love her okay? She's gorgeous)

"Stephen Curry"

"I know" she smiles

"Really?" I raise an eyebrow

"Mmhmm, I happen to be here for FIBA. So I kinda need to know the roster" she continues to smile. Wow her smile is contagious

"What do you do?" I sit up a bit straighter

"I'm a writer, I work for the Sports Illustrated magazine" she smiles proudly "I graduated from the University of Alabama" so that's where her slight accent is from (i live in the Northwest, and everyone from the south and east have accents to me lol)

"Very impressive" I nod

"Sorry I just came like this, you just happen to be one of my favorite NBA players and I couldn't miss the opportunity" she looks down at her lap

"Don't worry about it, it's all cool with me" I smile

"Sorry, are we interrupting something?" I look up to see Bri's bright green eyes.

"Oh no no you're fine, uh she's just a fan" I stand up

"I'm Bri Milan" she extends her arm to Abigail.

"Abigail King. I just want to say I'm a HUGE fan of your designs. What you did for Victoria's Secret is amazing" she has this huge smile on her face. This girl just can't stop smiling.

"Aw thanks. You're the writer from Sports Illustrated right? You wrote the article on Tom Brady?" (This is made up guys lol)

"Yeah I did. I can't believe a girl like you reads SI" she smiles at the squirming Seth who wants to get out of his momma's arms. I take him and he instantly starts to tap his hands on my cheeks.

"Well who doesn't like Tom Brady? He's a hunk" Celina nods in agreement "oh sorry this is my best friend Celina Franco" they both have their little introduction. And Klay introduces himself.

They chat for a while, and then Abby had to leave. We all sat in silence. The only sounds was Seth's blabbering.

"What's up little man? You hungry?" He looks up at me and smiles. He had my smike, that I couldn't disagree. He was definitely a Curry.

"Here's his bottle" Bri hands it to me as she continues to tap away on her phone. Celi and Klay just sat there in silence. Klay occasionally making faces at Seth. This man needs a baby of his own.

"Do you want to hold him?" I look at him and Klay nods happily. He takes him and sits him in his lap. Both Celina and him giving him all their attention

"Who are you talking to?" I look at Bri.

"You're brother. He texted me to let me know when he's coming" of course. It's like my brother wants to take her way from me.

"He's coming?" I ask. He never said anything about him coming

"Yes, along with Sonya, Dell, and Sydel" my family just happens to love Bri. They tell her this and not me? Their own son? Well ouch.

"I thinkyou guys should start your own Thompson family" Bri wiggles her eyebrows at the 2 lovebirds. Celi hids in Klay's arm and Klay just smiles down at her.

"Hmm who knows? I definitely think Seth needs a play buddy" Klay winks at Celi, who face turns into a crimson shade. "I think we should start working on that don't you think babe?" Celi just slaps his arm. I laugh and so does Seth who just stares at his uncle.

"I do believe Seth needs a buddy" Bri takes a sip of her water "but that's just me. You wouldn't want your godson to grow up without a little friend"

"See babe, I told you" Klay kisses her temple. "We need to have little Splash Brothers to take on after us when we'reto old to move"

"I agree with that" I high five him

"Oh I got some new undergarments if that's what you need" Bri winks at Celi, who just seems to become a darker and darker red by the second "I got some new designs I know for a fact Klay will love"

The whole afternoon went like that. Then we had practice. It was weird having to play alongside guys who you normally go against. But we're here for the gold.

After centeries of not updating I finally have!! Yessss! Anyways as you all know Stephen Curry won the MVP for the 2014-2015 season. And I couldn't be more proud! Dub Nation!!! Don't forget to comment / vote / and fan
- Bri ✌