Chapter 5: part II

I began to get really nervous. It felt like hours had gone by since I had been standing at the door, briskly trying to figure out which key was the right one. I appreciated Tyler for not yelling at me or getting upset over the fact that I couldn't find the key.

It seemed like I tried out every key, and still couldn't find the right one.

"You fucking brat, I swear I'm going to kill you" J.M yelled at me from down the hall.

I couldn't see him, but I sure could hear him loud and clear. The anger in his voice frightened me.

"Tyler, I promise I'm going to get you out of there." I kept trying out different keys, praying that i would find the correct one.

The next key, to my surprise worked. I opened the door to find the most attractive man I'd ever seen. But this was no time to drool over a guy.

"Thank you Mia." He smiled at me with his perfect white teeth, and bright blue eyes.

"Let's just get out of here." I said grabbing his hand and running out of the room, and down the hall.

We ran , and ran until we came to two set of stairs.  One leading up, and the other leading down.

"Which way do we go? I turned to Tyler.

"Probably up." He ran towards the stairs going up.

"Wait! I think we should go down." I said before he went up the stairs.

"Okay, how about you go down, I go up, and whoever makes it out goes for help."

This guy was hot, but dumb. Everybody that has ever seen a scary movie knows that splitting up is a horrible idea. But I didn't want to argue with him, so I just decided to go his way.