||Strange girl||

⚠️swear warning⚠

You wake up and you decide to check on the girl. You peek from the door of your room only to see the girl is awake.

Shadow moon's Pov:
'Ugh where am I?' She thought as she looked around. "Where the fuck am I?" She said as she look over to the door.

Your Pov:
'Shit she saw me!' You thought to yourself. You walked past and went to the kitchen. "Where am I?!" The girl would say with a angry but confused tone. "You are in my house if you must ask. And my name is y/n if you are gonna ask." You say before the girl could say anything else. "Well the names is shadow moon princess of the shadow realm" shadow moon would say while laying back down.

Shadow moon's Pov:
I lay back down drifting of to sleep once more. '𝘓𝘰𝘧𝘪 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶.' 𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥. '𝘐'𝘮 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥?' 𝘓𝘰𝘧𝘪 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘺. '𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸. 𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘨𝘰 𝘤𝘺𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯.' 𝘓𝘰𝘧𝘪 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩. '𝘞𝘢𝘪𝘵! *𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩* 𝘯𝘷𝘮 𝘤𝘺𝘢 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸.' 𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘺.

𝙏𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙...

Part two of running from the fourth wall police:
(Also this a short stupid thing I thought of)

Me : I am currently hiding so uh wish me luck.
4th wall police : hands up it the police!
Me : *running again* y'all wish me some luck I'm running!