||A little blob||

!!Cursing warning!!

You wake up as usual, you head down stairs to get coffee. After getting coffee you check on shadow moon only to see she is still sleep. Then you hear a strange sound outside, so you open the front door only to see a strange looking puddle that soon after turned into a blob. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!" You would yell with a scared but concerned look. the blob then looked up and you with fear then turned back into a puddle.

 the blob then looked up and you with fear then turned back into a puddle

(choose a blob of your liking, heck you can choose them all.(don't actually choose them all -_-)

"h-hey what ever you are you don't gotta be afraid!" You would say as it reforms back into a blob. You pick it up and bring it inside. You place it on the floor of your room. It starts to move around then stops and look up at the jar of konpeito candy.

 It starts to move around then stops and look up at the jar of konpeito candy

(Once again choose the one of your liking)

The little blob starts point at the jar signaling it wants some. You give some of the candy to the blob and the blob lays down and goes to sleep after eating the candy. "guess the little guy was sleepy" You yawn as you put the little blob in a bed you made for it while it was roaming around. "Good night." You would say heading to your bed drifting to sleep.

-Sorry this was short I have been trying to stay active on this story- -also big thanks to my friend @MeowxAiluro. for giving me the idea for this book-