Inportant Notice

The original book that I posted under this name was a huge mistake. Thankfully, I learned from it.

In the original writing, I referred to rape as 'non-consensual sex' and it was extremely inappropriate. I'm making this note so that my viewers know that I am trying to correct my mistakes. I want it to be known that I messed up.

Because of the choices I made for the first book, I assume that I triggered multiple people and made many of them uncomfortable. I'm rewriting this so that the plot of the story remains, but the triggering pieces don't.

Thank you for your understanding.

- noodle

PS: I am always open to suggestions and commentary. My messages are open, not only for people who want for me to improve, but for those who need a friend. If you are struggling, please reach out.

Please make a note that I am extremely accepting (and a little protective) of everyone in the LGBTQ+ community, and anyone who wants to make a harsh comment and reference will suffer my wrath.

There will be a bit of transphobia and homophobia in here, but it is completely unacceptable for a viewer to act transphobic or homophobic in the comments. Please be aware of everyone else feelings.