Never goin back

I flew fast and far. I never want to go back to that dude. He's so weird. Like, who locks some one in there basement just so they don't go back on the streets?

The point I'm trying to make is... I don't want to go back. Ever. I fly in the middle of a park. The sun was coming up so the park was empty.

I've grown use to this and I kinda like it. I sigh as I sit on a cold bench. This I like too. I don't know what that dude was talking about.

I love living on the streets. I look up at the sky. There was some stars out, but not a lot. I lean back as my gaze wonder around the park.

The wind blew the leafs on trees. The flowers blew with the light breeze, making every thing and any thing stop to smell them.

The swings went back and forth with the wind. Making squeaking sounds as it rocked back and forth.

Then my ghost sense go's off. " Daniel!!" My eyes go wide. I go ghost and get in a fighting stance.

"What. Do. You. Want. From. Me?!?!" I said threw gritted teeth. Vlad rolled his eyes. Then he went to grab my wrist. I moved away from him and flew away as fast as I could.

" Wait, Daniel. I just want to talk." He said as he changed back to human. "Naw, I'm good." I said.

I flew away and changed in to Fenton. I walk in to a homeless shelter. I felt tired and anyone was welcome.

I don't really sleep here unless I was really, really tired and didn't feel like sleeping on the ground or in a tree.

After about a minuet of talking to the women in charge, I got on to a cot and slept.

Hopefully that fruit loop won't find me here. He hates homeless shelters.