027

"Mikey!!"Peh said.

"Mikey-kun!!"Takemichi added.

"I get it now."Manjiro said."I got called out somewhere else,so kenchin would get attacked.Then I'd be my fault that toman would get slip it two,right?"

"I'm just doing it for Pah-chin!"Peh yelled.

"This isn't your style!"Manjiro yelled back."Who tempted you into this?"

"Wow,What a surprise. "A tall lanky man said."Mikey isn't just all brawn,how dull."

"And you are?"Manjiro asked.

"Doesn't matter who I am."They replied."But I'm in charge of Moebuis.For the moment,at least.Names Hanma."

"So you're the nasty creep lord behind all this?"Manjiro asked.

'It's not him,it's someone else.Where are they and what do they want?'I thought

I knew there wasn't any point in looking because they would never show themselves.

I looked back to Manjiro,who tried to kick Hanma but got blocked.

"He blocked Mikey's kick?!"Takashi yelled.

"Yowch.Don't act so hasty Mikey."Hanma said."My mission is to destroy toman.Best way to do that is to make you fight amongst yourselves.But I think this works out.With these hands ,I'm gonna take on the invincible Mikey and tear you apart!!"

"Moebuis entire gang,100 people."Hanma smiled.

'I got that Hanma was another pond,but he seems to be closer to the one behind this than Osanai was.Maybe Hanma's his partner?Arghh all this thinking is driving me crazy!!'

My thoughts were cut off by the sound of motorcycle's.Turning my head in the direction,I saw a bunch of lights.

"Phew!"Takashi sighed."Just in time."

That's when all of toman pulled up and parked ther motorcycles.Then started to walk towards the fight.

5TH DIVISION CAPTAIN

YASUHIRO MUTOU

"Infighting's not really my thing."

4TH DIVISION CAPTAIN

NAHOYA KAWATA

"But if we're going up against Moebuis,then I can go all-out!!"

1ST DIVISION CAPTAIN

KEISUKE BAJI

"Which means tonight's the big showdown."

"You guys..."Manjiro smiled.

"We brought all of toman with us,motherfucker."
Keisuke tied his hair in a ponytail.

"Who wants to die first?!"Nahoya asked.

"Peh!!Youre goin' down first!!"Muto yelled.

"Shit!"Peh backed away,only for Hanma to grab Peh's head.

"Now things are getting a interesting."Hanma stated.

"This is not interesting..."I mumbled,and groaned.

"A big brawl on the day of the festival..."Ken stood up."Really gets my blood pumpin'."

"Weren't you just tired?"I asked.

"Nah."Ken replied,as I rolled my eyes.

"Right,Mikey?!!"Ken asked.

"Haha.Lets do thiiis!!"Mikey yelled.

"Kill 'em all!!"Hanma also yelled.

And with that the big brawl started.

~TO BE CONTINUED~

Word Count:461