Pregantay

Dream was busy hiding from the hunters and blowing up countries to notice the warmth in his abdomen and the sudden feelings of sickness and exhaustion. It was only when he was alone by himself amongst the stars did he realize he was pregnant.

-------

 "FUCK YOU DAVE I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I WILL FILL YOUR ASSWHOLE WITH MULTIPLE BRICKD." Karkat collapsed into a PILE OF SODA CRACKERS, and accidentally fell on top of the United States Capital, triggering the nuclear launch sequence aimed at North Korea. 

 Kim Jong-Un who was waiting inside while watching his lover murder civilians outside held the positive pregnancy test with baited breath. Today was the day he would finally be able to tell his precious man in green the good news. The demigod residing within Dream's supple form would soon take over the nation they'd built together.  Suddenly Kim Jong-Un looked up into the sky, and watched as a United States nuclear warhead barreled towards his residence.

 Using the power of the pause button, Karkat paused reality while he photoshopped out the nuclear weapon from reality. The now egregiously swollen stomach of Dream began to twitch as he felt the small fists of a demigod child begin to tear at his internal organs, using him as nutrients to feed the nearly born eldritch being that would soon take over the Democratic People's Republic of Korea. Dream wailed for his lover to rescue him from the abomination that scrambled to ingest him completely, and noticing his frantic cries, Karkat took pity on the pathetic whelp. 

Using his reality altering powers, Karkat deleted Dream's baby before it could completely consume him. Passed out on the ground, Kim Jong-Un ran to Dream's side, tears exploding from his blue orbs and sanitizing his wounds with the salt contained within them. Dream slipped into a coma.