Chapter 9

Author's note: Sorry if you find a spelling mistake.

ᕕ (⌐ ■ _ ■) ᕗ ♪ ♬ ᕕ (⌐ ■ _ ■) ᕗ ♪ ♬ ᕕ (⌐ ■ _ ■) ᕗ ♪ ♬

The blood of the corpse spilled on the ground, filling the soles of the boots of the figure who called himself X or better known as Kiyotaka Ayanokōji.

Ayanokōji flicked the knife causing the liquid blood that was still clinging to fall on the flagstones of the floor. He turned his head back to the window, and in a quick and unexpected movement, he reached the window to carefully open it, but he quickly saw his. Then immediately jump on the window, being very careful that the blood from the soles does not stain the walls.

Before Ayanokōji could hit the ground outside the house he ended up leaving. He fired the hooks of his 3D maneuvering kit and at the same time activated the kit's gas outlet so he could propel himself. Ayanokōji was able to get up into the air quickly, then did a perfect spin before falling silently onto the roof of the house in front of which he exited.

His head whipped around to where the intruder who "caught" Ayanokōji when he slashed the mercenary's throat, was running. With his tail between his legs as he once heard Yamauchi say when he told an obvious lie about how he was able to save a girl from 10 delinquents by making them run.

Ayanokōji dismissed the random thoughts his brain unconsciously supplied. His eyes coolly surveyed the situation he found himself in.

If Ayanokōji had been able to smile, he would have. Everything was coldly calculated, there were no flaws in his plan so far. He wouldn't have declared himself X if there wasn't a reason for it.

Being as stealthily as possible Ayanokōji followed the "escaping" "intruder". When the intruder ran into one of the alleys where most people would miss him as it was a part of the district where you can make multiple interceptions to lose people who are following you. Or also be good at preparing ambushes

Unfortunately for the intruder Ayanokōji was following, walking into the alleys turned out to be the worst mistake he could have made. After all, Ayanokōji is anything but your average person. He internally knew very well, that the reason why he pretended to be an average person speaking at Advanced Nurturing High School, was partly because of his logical thinking telling him that it was the best way to oppose that man.

Just as the intruder rounded a corner, Ayanokōji increased the momentum of the gas to go much faster and tackled him, hitting him in the back with both knees, not enough to damage his spine, but enough to force the air out from his body by the force of the impact.

The man considered an intruder screamed in agony and surprise, his body, despite being somewhat corpulent, was thrown like a rag doll and hit the wall of one of the houses with a loud thud.

Before he could hit the ground Ayanokōji was lifted with a mini gas boost from his 3D equipment and grabbed with his left hand on the edge of the house's roof, the triggers embedded in the wall. The reason for this was that he didn't want to stain the walls with blood when he still had a corpse to clean up. But he would have to deal with the "intruder" first.

Ayanokōji looked at his left hand which had some dried blood stains on it before ignoring it and focusing on the man in front of him who was groaning in pain.

He waited until the man came to his senses, not taking his eyes off him and analyzing his every move. Once Ayanokōji learned that the man was recovering, he spoke.

"You know it would have been easier if you had stood still or faced me, but I guess it's no wonder a person like you would run away when facing someone superior to them in many ways. So I can't blame you for being a coward. Unfortunately for you, you didn't get very far before I took you down" Ayanokōji said in his flat voice. It was a shame that he had to try this kind of person.