17.

Had me thinking it was gone be me instead.
But I can't see you with nobody else,
Nobody else..
Don't want you with nobody else,
Nobody else, no.
Can't see you with nobody else,
See you with nobody else..
I just want you to myself.

KAIRI
You're not a mother so you don't get it. That shit played over and over in my head and it really fucked me with me. She may not even have thought about it before saying it, but she really hurt my damn feelings because I am a mother. I decided to dm Shaqir on instagram from my spam account since he had me blocked on my main account.

To: @shaqironeall
Hey, it's Kairi. I really need to talk to someone. Can you come over? You owe me this after putting my cousin in the hospital.

From: @shaqironeall
I don't owe you shit.

To: @shaqironeall
When are you going to stop treating me like this?

From: @shaqironeall
When you bring my son back to life.

To: @shaqironeall
Let's make another one. I ain't gave your pussy away.

From: @shaqironeall
You done lost your mind.

Typing..

From: @shaqironeall
I'm otw.

I ain't going to lie I was excited. I undressed down to my bare body, freshened up, and wrapped myself in a robe. While I waited for him, I just sat on the couch. When I heard a knock on the door, I untied the robe and practically ran to the door. I tried to keep my cool and slowly open the door. I invited him in behind me and dropped the robe as I walked to the couch. I sat down and he climbed on top of me causing me to lay down. We started kissing and he started taking his clothes off. Next thing I know, I'm on my knees sucking dick while he has a heavy grip on my hair. After he nutted in my mouth, he instructed me to get on all fours on the couch. I ain't gone lie, it hurt a little bit. I guess because it's been a minute since I've had sex.

Once we got into a good groove, I started throwing it back on him. He kept pulling my hips towards him to match his own strokes. He took one hand off my waist and entangled it into my hair, pulling my head towards him. His grip got tighter as he came and slowly pulled out of me.

I turned around thinking we were done, but his dick was still hard. He sat on the couch and then patted his lap.

"I've never done that before."

"Just get on top and I'll work from the bottom."

Who you been fucking?

I knew I honestly didn't wanna know so I ignored the urge to ask and did as I was told.

The dick definitely hit different being on top. I just positioned myself as comfortable as possible and let him do the work. He started slamming my hips downward on him as he thrusted upwards inside me. He gripped me really tight and I felt him release in me once again. He took a deep breath and laid his head on my chest.

"Now what the actual fuck?"

We both turned our heads to see Trinity and Shareef standing there with the kids. Trinity shook her head and rushed Salem into the room. Shareef followed with Said in his car seat.

Shaqir and I separated and scrambled to get dressed.

"You can still go to hell, but your pussy good though. Thank you for letting me fuck."

He dug into his pocket and pulled out money, throwing it at me. My jaw dropped in disbelief.

"I'm gone head out."