Chapter 3

The next few days Asmo spent investigating Solomon MC Mephisto Diavolo and Barbatos trying to figure out who the father was and today went to Satan with the information he gathered.

He then walked into the kitchen where Satan was and said.

Asmo : ok so wanna hear what I got?"

Satan : yes?"

Asmo : so one I can cross off the list is MC they were busy doing Mammon"

Satan : ....did you have to mention that?"

Asmo : no anyway that just left Solomon Mephisto Diavolo and Barbatos so I some digging and stalking and I came up with nothing "

Satan : are you serious!?"

Asmo : best bet is to flip some coins or something and just say there the father "

Satan : whatever it doesn't matter anyway"

Asmo : so you don't care about knowing?"

Satan : I'll figure it out later.i have other things to worry about "

Asmo : anyway so you been going to Barbatos a lot?"

Satan : yes he's the one helping me with this"

Asmo : when do know if it's a boy or a girl?"

Satan : it's still too early "

Asmo : either way I bet they are going to be adorable!!"

Satan: i-

Suddenly Lucifer walked into the kitchen and Satan immediately left not wanting to be around him.

Asmo : .....you know maybe try being a little more supportive?

Lucifer : I never said I wasn't.l...I just want him to understand how serious this is."

Asmo : I think he knows. And if he needs help we're gonna help him. Anyway try talking to him.

Lucifer : .....I will try that.... anyway why have I been getting complaints of you stalking?"

Asmo : I was trying to help Satan find out who the father was. It's either Solomon Mephisto Diavolo or Barbatos but we don't know"

Lucifer : ....."

Asmo : ......you ok?"

Lucifer just walked away pretending like he didn't hear what he just heard. All options were bad to him.

Later Satan was up in the attic just sitting up  there by himself on the bed looking at the work Mammon and Levi did so far.

It wasn't great at all. So Satan decided he would just fix it up himself even though Barbatos told him he had to take it easy until the baby was born due to him still always being sick and the great power level he sense from the baby.

Anyway right now he was looking at a instruction manual on how to put a crib together.

Satan : .....they are idiots...."

It was simple and somehow Levi and Mammon mess it up horribly somehow they made a chair instead of a crib.

Anyway suddenly Lucifer walked in and asked.

Lucifer : what are you doing?"

Satan : nothing go away"

Lucifer : do you need help?"

Satan : no!! Go away!"

Lucifer then walked over to the crib chair and notice how tired Satan looked and said.

Lucifer : just rest I can have everything done "

Satan : no! I don't need your help!"

Lucifer : you need to rest. Just let me help"

Lucifer then picked up the instruction manual for the crib that Satan was looking at.

Lucifer : I can't believe they mess it up so ba-!

As Lucifer looked back at Satan he saw Satan had immediately fallen asleep so he got to work.

A few hours later after Lucifer was done with the entire room he went to see Barbatos and talk to him about Satan since he was the one helping Satan with this pregnancy.

Anyway once at the castle he walked into the kitchen where Barbatos cleaning.

Lucifer : mind if I talk to you?"

Barbatos : I'm guessing you want to know about Satan's condition?"

Lu away                         

Bc cifer : yes. I doubt he'll tell me anything. Plus he's resting right now."

Barbatos : very well. He's doing good actually it's healthy so far and I can tell it's going to be a strong child.

He's been doing good about coming to see me and listening to my advice.... for the most part at least. He's seems very determined to keep this child safe and to be a good father.

Working hard and even asking me for advice. But I'm sure you could help him also with that.

Lucifer : I don't think he wants anything to do with me. I never really was the best with him. Probably why he wants nothing to do with me...."

Barbatos : he'll need you more than anyone else. I'm sure you can also enforce him to listen on my advice about taking it easy"

Lucifer : is something wrong?"

Barbatos : no so far like I said everything is good. It's just a precaution. "

Lucifer : thank you for helping him"

Barbatos : I'm happy to help"

Lucifer then started thinking about what Asmo mentioned earlier and the thought pop into his head. what if Barbatos was the father?

But he quickly ignored that thought and continue to talk to Barbatos more about Satan.