Part 3

[before we start I would just like to clarify that this stroy will continue from the last chapter ok]
Chan pov
I was sitting on seungmin bed patting his head and still in shock that I did that, was that actually me? I thought, and I didn't realise seungmin woke up

Seungmin pov
I had felt slight movement on my bed and I woke up only a little to see Chan patting my head, I melted into the touch of Chan's hand and I almost fell back asleep until I heard a silent cry, I looked over and I saw Chan staring at me tearing up so I pulled him next to me laying down and cuddled him.

Chan pov
I didn't realise I started tearing up until my vision was blurry, seungmin looked at me weirdly and then I guess I got tugged and seungmin hugged me very tightly, I could barely move, [like I said they are ooc anyway continue] then I fell asleep cuddling with seungmin.[guys help I can't figure out how to not have the underline]

Morning time
[ I FOUND OUT HOW TO NOT HAVE THE UNDERLINE IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF]
I woke and saw seungmin next to me and I got shocked a little but the remembered what happened last night, I stared at seungmin for a second and then I heard I.n say " what are you doing here hyung?" His voice is a little hoarse and I said " I guess I fell asleep here last night" I tried to not sound suspicious but he caught on quick cuz he was awake all night recording the situation to send it to his boyfriend hyunjin, but anyway, I tried to get up but seungmin pulled me back down, I.n walked away and went to hyunjin's and lee knows room, anyway, he groaned a little and said " don't leave hyung, it's 2:00am, stay a little while longer" I smiled a tiny bit and we cuddled { seungmin was cuddled against chan's chest and Chan was hugging him} and he fell back asleep but I stayed up for 30 minutes then I fell asleep.

Seungmin pov
I woke up by one of my nightmares, I looked at the time and it had only been 30 minutes so i looked at Chan and I kissed him but for only 2 seconds and I went back to sleep or at least tried to but my thoughts kept me up for 43 minutes [ yes I know it's specific but idc anyway continue] thinking if I should tell him about the kiss or not and all of a sudden I felt Chan's lips on my fore head then on my nose, he said " I love you" I turned red and looked at him.

Chan's pov
I felt movement in the bed and I opened my eye a little to see a scared puppy (it's seungmin) and then I felt his lips on mine, I blushed a little but not a lot so like you could see it but then he stayed awake for like 50 minutes so I broke him out of his thoughts and I kissed his fire head, the his nose, then I said " I love you" I looked at him and saw he was completely red then he looked at me and I pulled him closer, I rubbed his back and he finally fell back asleep and the I fell asleep to.

The end

Note-
Sorry if you didn't like it I tried my absolute best.
You see I had a plan for the first part and then the second a.k.a this part was kinda just random I guess anyway,
Also I tried so many times to not have the underline but I was already like half way through the story when I found out how ima stop ranting now.
GOODBYE ladies, gentleman and non-binary people