Chapter 10

Yami really did choose where the two of them will be dining for the night. And contrary to what Charlotte expected, he chose a normal eating place she thought that he'll be choosing an expensive place. Good thing, Charlotte's members has no idea about their dinner together 'cause if that's the case then she'll be force to wear a dress that her members pick which will probably be too extra for the place that Yami chose.

As usual, Yami only wear what he usually does while Charlotte also wore what she usually wears. Although she did ponder about what to wear at first she ended up wearing the usual since she considered that there may be an unforeseen situation while they're having a dinner.

Yami ordered a bunch of food while Charlotte the noble that she is, only ordered a chicken breast, a salad, and a banana flavored drink. Charlotte, although she don't need to, still watches her weight since she's still a noble and appearance is a very important thing to nobles.

"That's all you're gonna eat?" Yami asked when he noticed how little Charlotte eats.

"Yes"

"Ha? Are you on a diet?"

"Shut up!" Although it's true that Charlotte is indeed on a diet she still won't want to admit that to a person who doesn't understand beauty at all.

"Y'know? I can't really understand you nobles. You've got a lot of money to spend but won't spend it on your food? C'mon! Who cares about your appearance?"

"We nobles does"

"Well, I don't really understand but you, Charlotte Roselie wouldn't need to care about yours"

"Why not? I also get fat like how a normal human does"

"Hmm? Sure you do, but I think your a tad bit skinny for a diet."

"I'm not! This is how a normal noblewoman should look"

"As if! And even if they do, you don't really need to imitate other women. You're already superior when it comes to looks so let them have other fields too" Yami tried to persuade Charlotte.

Charlotte on the other hand was quite swayed by what Yami said. "You're surprisingly quite convincing" Charlotte said as she chuckled when she realised how Yami often compliments her but still not see her as a woman.

"Surprisingly? That's harsh!" Yami acted as if he was hurt, both of them chuckled.

Their dinner continued just like that. Yami starting the conversation and Charlotte just answering what he asks. Yami can't stand the unbearable silence between the two of them while Charlotte is just contented to have dinner with Yami. She thinks that this is already a great improvement in her part since she used to run away every time she sees Yami. She also doesn't want to go overboard and make Yami uncomfortable so she's stopping herself from yaking more advances.

Charlotte was in a deep thought when she started to feel uncomfortable. It's as if she's being watch by someone. Yami looked at her as if he already knows what she's thinking. Both of them felt that someone is tailing them.

When both of them started to take a glance on everyone inside the restaurant where they're eating in, a cloaked person swiftly stand from his seat and walk towards the door.

Yami and Charlotte locked eyes they instinctively knew that that person might have something to do with it. After looking at Yami, Charlotte signaled him to go after the cloaked person which Yami immediately did.

Before going after the cloaked person, Charlotte talked to one of the worker inside the restaurant and told them to send the bill to the Roselie residence.

She then ran after Yami. Although quite far, she can still see Yami running after the person who's tailing them. She immediately catches up to the two.

"Run after him! I'm sensing another two presence aside from him!" Yami shouted as he took a turn to an alley.

Just like how Yami instructed her, Charlotte ran after the guy. She need to get even closer to use magic so she can bind him. The guy is a fast runner, faster than how Charlotte thought.

It took a bit of effort for Charlotte to close their gap. When she finally did, Yami already took care of the other two so he came back to help Charlotte just in case.

Charlotte quickly casts a small spell to capture her target. It was then that she felt her magic malfunctioning. Her spell didn't work in the first try so she tried it again 3 times more. She was stunned when she felt like if she tries more than that her magic will go berserk.

She stopped running and stood there stunned. The cloaked person managed to escape. It was a big disappointment for her.

Yami saw everything from when Charlotte tried to casts a spell multiple times and failed.

"What happened?" Yami walked closer to Charlotte.

When Charlotte looked at him he was shocked to see the expression plastered on her face. Aside from being stunned, Charlotte's expressions shows fear. As if she already have an idea on what's happening and it's a seriously a big problem.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We got a peek of the major problem here lol