O. 1

The bus moved on its way through the peaceful town . The breeze gently kissing his face as Wooyoung sat near the window seat , with his hand on his chin he looks at the buildings and people all along in the new town . Little children exiting the candy shop with fistful of candies , with a happy smile on their faces , people greeting each other nicely , the mouth watering smell of delicious street food , beautiful sakura blossoms all over the town looked as heavenly . Wooyoung already loved this town and its people ! 
"Next stop , Gwijunghan !!" cried the bus conductor . Wooyoung picked up his travel case and camera bag and got up from his seat. The bus stopped after 10 minutes or so and Wooyoung got off.

"Alright" he said to himself "A fresh new start". He took out a piece of paper from his pocket and dialed a number

"The house owner is not picking up .... what am i supposed to do" he asked to himself.

Wooyoung took a deep breath and started to walk along looking around, searching for the house he was looking for . Passing through the neighborhood he kept taking pictures of the beautiful flowers and trees . Oh ! what a lovely day it was ! You see, Wooyoung has always loved photography and nature. He came to this town just to pursue his career and was already captivated by it's charms.
A man passed by him and he seemed to be a delivery man from his uniform. Wooyoung showed him the address and asked about it's whereabouts
The man looked at it and said "I see . You must be Mr. Kim's guest"
Remembering the house owner's name Wooyoung replied, "Oh yes , I'm his house mate". The man gave Wooyoung detailed instructions as to where to go. Wooyoung thanked him and went his way .
After quite searching and wandering , he ended up at a huge , old fashioned - korean house .
Even though it looked old,it was very well maintained and beautiful.
"Woah that's magnificent" , saying this Wooyoung picked up the camera,hanging around his neck and decided to click a few pictures. 
One click ! 
Another !
The pictures came out amazing 
As he was about to click another one and press the button on his camera , a face appeared infront of the camera startling him.
He staggered and nearly fell but a hand caught him.
He looked up, "OH IM SO SORRY !!" the guy who caught him said. He helped him get up and bent down to apologize . "You must be Mr Kim 's guest ! OH IM SO SORRY FORGIVE ME"
"It's ok" Wooyoung said but the guy kept apologizing and had a feeling of sadness on his face as if he was the one who fell. Wooyoung tried to console him and asked "Is this Mr Kim's residence ?".
"Mhm" the guy replied. "And you are?" Wooyoung asked. "I am Park Seonghwa his housemate". 
"Hello there ! Nice meeting you !" Wooyoung said moving his hand forward for a handshake. Seonghwa said , "N-ni-nice meeting you too" shaking his hand.