O. 3

The door opens and Kim Hongjoong, the house owner enters the room. Seonghwa looks up at him , "Mr Kim ! You're here ! Your guest had been waiting you see". Hongjoong smiles at both of them and says , " I'm sorry i had to keep you waiting . I was out for some work ".
He then turns to Seonghwa and signs him with his eyes. 
Seonghwa nods and walks towards Hongjoong. 
"He'll be back at night" Honjoong whispers to Seonghwa.
Looking at Wooyoung , Hong says "Let's have a bit of chit chat" " "Oh sure ! Mr Kim" Woo replies.
"Please call me Hongjoong aha and about like Seonghwa calling me that... He insists on calling me Mr Kim " 
"That's not it ! I just do that out of respect" Seonghwa says. "Respect you say..."
"Last time he headbutted me for accidentally spilling tea on the sweater he made for me" Hong complains.
"Do you know how much time it took me to make that huh ?!" ..... 
Wooyoung giggles at how cute they both are.
Later at night they have dinner together and then Wooyoung starts feeling sleepy.
"Where am I supposed to sleep ?" he asks Seonghwa, yawning
"Oh i dont know , sorry" he replies. "Maybe the uhhhh .." 
"...Oh yes in the room beside the basement " says Hongjoong putting the dishes into the washbasin.
"Huh really ? ", Seonghwa  seems confused . 
"Of course" Hong replies. "What? Is anything wrong?" asks Wooyoung.
"Oh no ! Don't mind Seonghwa" Hongjoong says wrapping his hands around Hwa's neck. "Also, I already put your belongings in that room. Its door has a moon-like chime hanging on it so you can figure out which one it is" 
"It will be scary when he gets mad at us for letting someone else sleep in his roo...."
 Hwa tries to speak but Hong covers up his mouth
"And it will be more scary if i spank your ass hard you dumbfuck" Hong replies , pressing his voice and then smiling at Wooyoung.
 "Strange.." Woo says as he exits the room.

Wooyoung opens the door of the room he was instructed to go to . The room was clean and smelled like lilacs.
His belongings had already been shifted to the room. Wooyoung turned off the lights,laid down on the bed and quickly fell asleep . 
It was late at night, crickets were chirping and the whole room was dark except for the part lightened by the moonlight. 
"Hold on.....Dont let go" he heard a voice in his dream. He saw himself on someone's lap and the person seemed to be crying. "Im sorry.....", he couldn't see the man's face. Then , A sharp noise ran through his ears waking him up. 'What was that dream ?" he asked himself. He looked at the moon from the open window and then tried to go to sleep again. He closed his eyes but then , out of nowhere heard footsteps approaching him. The footsteps then stopped.
"M-Must be a hallucination" Wooyoung thought to himself. He refused to open his eyes.
He thought he heard the door open but again refused to open his eyes thinking it might just be nothing.
Suddenly, he could hear someone breathing over him
He opened his eyes out of shock,his heart struck with fear,only to look into someone's eyes.
Who was that ? it wasn't Hongjoong or Seonghwa... 
Was it a ghost ? Or again a hallucination ?
He looked into the eyes of the person above him. 
The eyes weren't scary like that of a ghost. They were soul haunting but were soul pleasing instead. The eyes were beautiful....

 ——————————————— ——————————————— ———————————————

sorry for the typos of there are any .