Chapter 6

~A month before UA entrance exams, Izuku's and Shoka's wedding~

Right now we see Izuku in a suit with his groomsmen standing at his side: Best Man Katsuki, with Conner, Shoto, Toya and Natsuo as his normal groomsmen.

On the bride's side, we have: the Maid of Honour Fuyumi, along with M'gann, Momo, Artemis and Rachel Roth for the braidsmaids.

You see, not long after Izuku and Katsuki saved Momo and Kyoka, the kids met the rest of the Young Justice faction of the League. And Momo became a member as well.

In the crowd, along the first two rows, the rest of the League and Young Justice members are in the seats, waiting for the wedding to start. They were all clearly happy and proud of the two who are getting married today.

Everyone quiets down when the music for the bride starts, getting the entire room to turn and look at the door, seeing Shoka walking next to Enji in a beautiful black and pink wedding dress.

Izuku's POV~
I could feel tears starting to form in my eyes when I see my lovely fiancée walking down the aisle, wearing a gorgeous dress that really complimented her whole being.

Kat: *nudges him, whispers* You crying?

Me: *whispers back* Yeah, I am. I mean, look at her. She's way too gorgeous.

Kat: *chuckle, hands him a tissue* Here, dude.

Me: *takes it* Thanks.

I wipe the tears from my eyes as I watch my soon-to-be wife stop in front of me, smiles on both our faces as we look at each other, a clear look of love in our eyes.

Priest: Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness the joining of two souls who both love each other. *looks at them* I hear you wrote your own vows?

Shoka/Me: *nod* We did.

Priest: Izuku, you may go first.

I take Shoka's hands in mine, a smile still on my lips as I look at her beautiful face.

Me: Shoka, from the moment I met you, I knew we were going to be best friends. Soon, you proved to me that you'd stay by my side no matter what happened. You were and still are my best friend to this day. On the day of my 13th birthday is when I was blessed with something far better. Your yes to my question of becoming my fiancée after you confessed. To this day, I love you and that won't change at all.

Shoka: *smile, tears up* Izu...

Priest: *smile* And Shoka?