Chapter Two: Hope's Peak

(Hajime's P.O.V)
"Finally I'm here!" I said. I stood in front of the gates. I couldn't wait any longer, so I rushed in. I'm so excited to see everyone! I screamed happily in my mind. As soon as I was inside, I saw someone who I was really excited to see. Her beautiful pink hair and cute clothes. It kind of seemed as if she were sleeping. Yep that's her! The girl I was waiting to see! Chiaki Nanami. She must've stayed up all last night playing video games, because she wasn't moving. I decided to poke her. "Five more minutes....I swear.....I'll wake up in 2 seconds." Chiaki said half asleep. She finally opened her eyes. Those amazing, gorgeous, beau-....umm moving on. She looked at me as if I were crazy. "Hajime are you okay?" Chiaki asked. "Yea, why wouldn't I be?" I answered back hoping she didn't think I was weird. "No its just that you were staring in my eyes...It was awkward." Chiaki replied. Wow Hajime! Your real smooth with the ladies. Chiaki and I decided to talk to the others. All of a sudden something popped out of nowhere. It was a stuffed bunny. Weird. But something weirder happened. That stuffed bunny started talking. "Hello! I'm Usami! Your teacher for this year!" Usami cheerfully said. " Woah. Hold up! Our teacher can't be some teddy bear! This must be a joke! Right?" Akane screamed out, clenching her fists. "I'm not some teddy bear, I'm your teacher!" Usami yelled back. "Oh really? Then give us proof!" Kuzuryuu screamed. The ground started moving, so everyone got on the floor. What is happening? Are we having an earthquake?

(Hope you enjoyed this chapter! ^-^)