𝟬𝟬𝟰

𝑱𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝑱𝒂𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒛𝒆 𝑳𝒂𝒘𝒓𝒚

" Sevyn get Lyrick and ima get Ashanti, we need to get them home so they won't get in trouble again." I said whispering so I wouldn't wake up Zeus and Lyrick.

I went to my room and quietly opened the door, I walked up to the bed and gently pulled the covers back. Grabbing one of my black hoodies I slowly put it on her it get kinda Chilli outside even though it's summer.

" Mmm" She groaned
" Shh go back to sleep" I put her arms around my neck and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around my back and I carried her out the room.

" Lyrick in the car sleep you ready?"
" Yeah"

I drove the whole time with Ashanti in my lap, then we got out the car and slowly walked across the lawd. I didn't know if they had dogs, alarms or what. Thankfully they left the window open so we was able to crawl right in.

" Untuck the covers and lay em down" I whispered.

Sevyn helped me untuck the covers and we laid them next to each other, replacing the cover.

" Ight let's go" Sev said when we was outside the window.

I stood over Ashanti watching a speck of blood trickle down her cheek from the cut she had. I gently wiped it off with my thumb then quickly climbing out the window shutting it from the outside.

_______________________

𝑨𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒊 𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒚 𝑫𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒔

My eyes slowly opened and I looked around realizing I was in Lyricks room again. I rolled over on my back as everything that happened last night came back to me .

I sat up to check my phone, making lyrick wake up. To my surprise I seen texts from Antonio's mom.

" Yall, a party got shot up last night 7 people  died 3 critically injured. Check up on yalls friends " Britanny walked into the room, I could hear the news playing in the background.

𝖬𝗈𝗆 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝖺𝗐💙: 𝖠𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗂 𝗂 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗅𝖾𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝖠𝗇𝗍𝗈𝗇𝗂𝗈 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖧𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝗈𝗌𝗉𝗂𝗍𝖺𝗅. 𝖨𝗍 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗆𝖾.
𝖬𝖾: 𝖮𝗄𝖺𝗒 𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗉 𝖻𝗒 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗈𝖽𝖺𝗒.

Did I feel bad for what I did...no. but I did have remorse for his mama, she was always a sweet soul.

_________________________

Britanny was gone to work, she work long ass hours when she on the clock. She ain't gonna get off until 3am 2 days from now. Me and Lyrick were on the couch watching toons, I honestly wasn't tryna think about last night. Out of nowhere somebody knocked on the front door.

" Who is it" Lyrick got up walking to the door.
" Girl open the fucking door" I heard the monotone voice of Jace. I never met someone who had no emotion in his voice. Last night was the only time he had emotion.

Lyrick rolled her eyes and opened the door, Zeus, Jace, and Sev came walking in.

" Hey guysss" Zeus came and plopped on the couch putting his feet in my lap, getting comfy.
" Black folks come in people house and just make themselves at home" I mugged Zeus.
"

Damn yall got all the snacks" Jace said rattling skittles In his hand.
" Don't come in people house touching shit" Tink rolled her eyes.

I stood up grabbing my phone and purse it was around 3 in the afternoon, and I was going to visit ant.

" Anyways, where you goin?"Ace put his hand in Tink face making her buck at him.
" Hospital"
" For?"
" Mind yours"
" Naw nigga I'm going with you" He grabbed his keys off the counter and followed me to the door.
" Keys?" I held out my hands
" you ain't driving my shit"
" Then you not going with me...bye"

I kept walking to my car ( my mama let me drive my car over here for emergencies). He stood in the lawn for a minute then let out a breath of frustration.

" Reck my shit and that's yo ass" He hesitantly threw me the keys.

He had a purple dodge charger, new rims and purple tire lights.
________________________

" Why is you driving like a bat out of hell" Jace mugged at me a little.
" you the passenger, stay in the passengers place. I got this"

Britanny taught me how to drive cause my parents never had the time. She drive 10 times worst than me, we almost drove over a cliff cause of her.

" I got a question, and I need nothing but the truth"
" Wussup"
" Who did I shoot last night"
" it don't matter most of em dead" he smirked.
" Ima ask you one more time Jace...who did I shoot at "
" I can't say much"
" You think ima tell on you...I've been living like this since I can remember hell im.the one killed the muhfuckers."

He clenched his jaw thinking for a second and sighed.

" all ima say is, I had to carry out a hit on them. Job accomplished "
" Okay....that's all I wanna know."

________________________

" Ashanti!" Tanya stood up giving me a tight hug, she's Ants mama.
" Hey mama" I hugged her back.
" I've been going through it these past few hours...who's that" She pointed at Jace

He was standing there like 🧍‍♂️.

" My friend, but how is he holding up" I looked up at Ants body.

He had tunes in his mouth, neck, and stomach draining blood.

" He's fighting...that's all I know" She sat down looking defeated, I can tell she had been up all night crying. She loved her son and he loved her, they were always close.

" We gonna find who did this mama I promise " I held her hand and kissed it. Still didn't feel guilty, cause I knew he was cheating on me with her the whole time.

I saw the way Jace was staring at.me.out the corner of my eye.

" Umm ma I have to go, I got some things to do but take care of yourself okay"
" Alright you be safe...I wish he was with you still. All of this wouldn't have happened I just know it"

( you got that right- Nykole🤭)

" igh little one cmon" Jace firmly grabbed my hand and we walked out the room.

" You wrong as fuck" He smirked and shook his head.
" What was I supposed to say?"

He shrugged his shoulders and smirked harder.