𝟬𝟬𝟱

𝑨𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒊 𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒚 𝑫𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒔

" so what you was up to while I was gone " My mama asked while I was drinking juice making me choke.

" Umm...nothing just chilling you know" I coughed.
" I don't even feel like investigating chile" She shook her head and laughed.
" But...are you gonna be okay since dad had to stay away and stuff" I tried to change the topic.
" Yeah, it's hard being without your dad cause I be missing him ...hell you and your brother need em more than I do. But I got used to it over the years so it's cool" She tried to act nonchalant but I know it was eating her up.

" Well let's not sit around and be bored, I want you to meet my friends. Ima cook dinner and they can come over around 8?"

" Yeah baby that's fine" She shood me away cause her show started.

______________________

𝑫𝒂'𝒏𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒂 𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒚 𝑫𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒔

I got dressed up for the dinner and for a meeting I had to go to after. I'm never really home so I could atleast meet my daughter's friends.

 I'm never really home so I could atleast meet my daughter's friends

swipe.

MissD

MissD.: 🍋. Liked by Sexc_Shanti, Tinkdiditfirst. And 463,583 others.

" Okay mama looking like a Milf" Ashanti's eyes twinkled while looking at me. She was my biggest hype man, if my confidence was ever low all I had to do was see the way she looks at me. She really appreciates my beauty and I've always taught her to appreciate hers.

" Thank you baby" I smiled
" Ima need a 360" She twirled her fingers around making me spin.

The doorbell rang making me stop spinning and go to the door.

" Who is it"
" Your favorite" Lyrick said making me smile and open the door.

Lyrick was definitely a trouble maker, and I couldn't even say she wouldn't steer Ashanti wrong. But if she steers Ashanti wrong she's not gonna let her go down by herself. Deep down Lyrick is a good girl, and solid too. So I allow her around my daughter, hell I trust her with my daughters life.