Ch. 5 Welcome to Diagon Alley, Hermione

Hermione finished drinking her Fizzy Orange Juice and watched the glass cup disappear.

" Are we going to Diagon Alley right now?" Hermione asked, looking at her Great-Grandfather with excitement.

Hector amusingly chuckled, finding his Great-Granddaughter's excitement adorable. " Yes. But, before we go, Buttercup will take your measurements," He turns his gaze, seeing Buttercup appear beside him.

" My measurements?" Hermione's chocolate brown eyes blinked, looking confused.

" For your safety, you will be wearing clothing suitable for a young Pureblood Witch," Hector speaks. " You see. The Wizarding World we live in is very discriminatory to those raised in the Muggle World," He explained while motioning to the Muggle clothing that his Great-Granddaughter was wearing.

" Ah," Hermione nods her head in understanding. " Okay. You can take my measurements, Buttercup," She held her arms out to let Buttercup measure her.

Buttercup finished measuring Hermione a few minutes later, and the female House Elf disappeared.

" Duke. Can you escort my Granddaughter to her bedroom?" Hector turns his gaze to Duke.

" Of course! Young Lady Hermione," Duke held his arm out to Hermione.

" Such a lovely gentleman you are," Hermione giggled. She puts her hand on Duke's arm and walks with the male House Elf out of the living room, up the stairs, and to her bedroom.

" Here is your bedroom, Young Lady Hermione," Duke opens the door, causing Hermione to look forward and smile when she sees her bedroom.

" It's beautiful

" It's beautiful. I love this color. It makes the room have such a calming feel to it," Hermione steps inside and looks at her surroundings.

" I have these outfits for you, Young Lady Dagworth-Granger. Which one do you prefer to wear today?" Buttercup appears beside Hermione and Duke, seeing several outfits and shoes on her bed.

Hermione eyed the outfits and shoes and noticed they seemed to give her proper royal attire suitable for a young Princess.

" These outfits and shoes are so beautiful, Buttercup. It's hard to decide which one I should wear," Hermione rubbed her chin.

" What are your favorite colors, Buttercup? Duke?" Hermione asked while looking at the two House Elves standing beside her.

Buttercup and Duke looked at each other and then at Hermione.

" Buttercup loves Green, Young Lady Dagworth-Granger," Buttercup speaks.

" Duke loves Silver, Young Lady Hermione," Duke responded.

Hermione nodded. She looked back at the clothing and eyed them carefully. She smiled when her chocolate brown eyes spotted a cute outfit in Buttercup's favorite color.