| Akward. |

(A/N: I'm sorry for the break. I've been focusing on other things. But I'm back!! On to the story now.)
I looked at them sternly, then going to speak. "Uhh..hey there, I'm Nicki. Who might you be?" I said in a welcoming voice. "That's not any of your business..." a kid with black curly hair responded. I laughed awkwardly. "Uhm..ok..so, did you need something?" I tilted my head a bit. A girl with black hair and long dress responded. "Well, I don't think we'll be anymore. Let's go." They all walked away to the back exit. Walking out of the school. I thought to myself 'those kids were..strange.' I went to turn around and close my locker door. When I did I then felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned slightly to be met with someone. It was Kyle and his three other friends. "Hey, Nicki. You coming?" Kyle said, smiling a bit. "Oh, yeah!.. apologies for the wait, I was met with some strange kids." All four of them just glared at each other while raising an eyebrow. Then Kenny spoke up, it was hard to hear but I could make out what he was saying. "Mhph mpmh mhp?" "It was these..goth? Kids.." Kyle sighed. "Yeah..they have always been weird..anyway, are we gonna go to the cafeteria now?" Everybody noded In response, we then all walked into the cafeteria sitting down at a table. We kinda just sat there in awkward silence, well. That was until Cartman had  a question. "So. Nicki, were did all those weird scars come from?" He said with a bratty smirk on his face. I looked at him frowning while raising an eyebrow. "Now, I must say. That wouldn't be any of your damn business, now is it Cartman."  He scoffed, rolling his eyes. Kyle would glare at Cartman, nudging him. I then spoke up. "So, what to you guys do for fun around here..?" I said awkwardly. All of the four boys just looked at each other and then back at me, Cartman would smirk and So would Kenny "Oh there's so many things we have to show you." Cartman would reply. I raised my eyebrow slightly. We sat there in silence for a couple minutes until the bell rang. Everyone got up and ran out the cafeteria door. I caught up to the four eventually. We all ran to the main part of the field. I stood there waiting for one of them to speak up. "You guys wanna play dodgeball?" Stan said. "No! That's to boringgg!!" Cartman would wine. "We should show her something more fun!!" Kyle would sigh. "Cartman, there's nothing fun here we could do. Or at least your idea of fun." Kyle would say. "Mph mphm mphmh mhm mhpm" Kenny would say. "Oo great idea Kenny! Cmon!" Cartman would say with joy. We all ran for the back exit of the school, escaping school property. We ended up running into the forest. 'What would one do for fun around here?' I asked myself. We ended up running into a tree fort. "Here! Cmon!" Cartman would climb up the ladder. Then the rest of us did, we all got up there and set are bags down in the corner. We all sat in each corner of the tree house. I went to grab a piece of gum out of my bag, I zipped the bag open and grabbed my pack. Popping a piece into my mouth. "Nicki." Cartman stared me. "Mhm?" I tilted my head. "Pay up." He stuck out his hand, staring st me blankly. I giggled a bit before bursting into laughter. "What so funny?!" Cartman would raise his voice "YOU LOOK SO STUPID AHAHAH" I responded. Kyle would look at me and chuckled before turning to look back at his phone. I caught my breath. I then took the pack of gum out.