Chapter 4

Alessandro's POV

It has been almost 2 Fu**ing weeks, that I met that girl at the cafe. I have tried everything to get her out of my mind, I have tried to sleep with other girls, but nothing works. I can still feel her touch even after it has been a while since I met her. I don't know what the F**k is wrong with me. No one other than Sofia has affected me like she does.

I am trying my best to not look into who this girl is or where she is from or any other detail as a matter of fact but it is hard. Because I am only for Sofia but this girl is making things difficult. I don't know why I am still thinking about her. I hope that soon I can forget this girl, she has a great impact in me even if I only met her once.

That day after I left the cafe and came home, I was angry that some stranger had a great affect on me, I even lashed out on my employees, and to top it up Lucas had to annoy me that I didn't bring his bagel. After that day I have been more grumpy than usual.

"ALESSANDRO" I heard my name being called out, and that is when I snapped out of my thoughts, and remembered my friends were in my office.

"What the f**k is it?" I asked

"Woah chill dude what has you all riled up?" Isaac (Zack) asked.

"None of your fu**ing business" I replied to Zack

"Dude chill Zack was only asking what is wrong it is not for you to get all grumpy" Lorenzo (Enzo) said

"And I fu**ING answered that it is not any of your fu**ing business."

"Okay guys why don't we chill Enzo, Zack, and Lucas if Alessandro doesn't want to tell us what is wrong with him then let's respect his decision." Javier (Javy) said and I appreciated what he said because I didn't want to tell them what I was thinking and I don't have to tell them what I was thinking either.

"Have you found anything about my sister" Javy asked. I just sighed this was a sensitive topic for me and the others too.

"No" I answered disappointed. All I dreamed about is to find her, but we still haven't found anything. I could see the sadness in Javier when I told him I still don't know anything about his twin.

After a while of just talking about random things and about businesses, the guys left and I was left alone in my office with my thoughts. I miss my love so much. Javier, Lucas, Lorenzo, and Isaac all miss her too. I can still remember when she would always get happy when I was around, I can also remember her smile, laughter, she was the most cutest girl ever. I didn't realize I was crying until I felt a tear on my cheek, I always cry when I think of her. She is the only person I have ever and will ever cry for.

I looked at the ring in my finger I always remember Sofia when I look at it because she has a similar ring. She was given a similar ring to mines, I remembered when our parents gave it to us.

Flashback
Sofia and I looked at the ring our parents gave us they were the same.

"Mom why are you giving me and Sofia a ring" I asked my mother.

" Ale baby this ring is very special"

"Why is the ring special auntie Gem" my sweet Sofia asked.

"When your both older you will know why the ring is so special sweetie, now come here let me put the ring in this necklace for you both, because the rings are big to fit in your fingers" Mom said.

Sofia and I didn't really know about the rings that are currently in a chain form for us mean, but we complied to my mother's request.

Flashback over

I smile remembering that memory, and my mom kept her promise she told me what was the meaning of the ring, and like she said the ring was and is indeed special. The ring meant that Sofia and I were engaged. I hope I can find her soon so she can be my wife. And with that I was looking for another day to come and with hope I can find my angel, and just by thinking of my stellina I forgot the girl from the cafe.

stellina - my little star