Chapter 15

Alessandro's POV

I don't know why she has to look so f**king gorgeous, she is making everything difficult looking like that. To say she was beautiful was an understatement she looked beyond gorgeous. When I saw her coming out of that door I was taken aback by her beauty, we were currently in my car and there was this awkward silence between us. I just hope she likes the place I'm taking her to.

Isabella's POV

I have been in this car with Alessandro for quite a while, there is this weird tension between us. He hasn't mentioned a word since we entered the car and neither have I. I just kept stealing glancing at him but can you blame me the guy looks hot.

*****

After a long quiet ride, the car came to a stop, I think we had arrived at our destination. As I was about to get out of the car I saw that Alessandro had opened the door for me. I blushed at the gesture and I thanked the night that he couldn't see my blush. As I looked where he had brought me I saw a tall building in front of me. Alessandro took my arm in his hand, we started walking to the building.

As we were at the entrance a guy was there he looked cute, and as the guy looked up his eyes landed on me and said "Do you have a reservation beautiful" As those words left the guy's mouth I heard a growl from beside me, and I think the cute guy heard it too because he looked up. As the guy saw Alessandro his face turned pale leaving me confused as to why he looked scared.

"Mr. Mor-etti your tab-le is ready ple-ase follow me" the guy stuttered, I was confused as to how he knew Alessandro I just shrugged it off and followed Alessandro. As I looked around I noticed that we were at some fancy restaurant. The place looked like one out of my dreams, there were chandeliers, and everyone was dressed fancy I felt out of place. There were huge windows you could see the outside and the reflection of yourself but the windows looked to be one-sided it was cool, I stopped admiring when we arrived at an elevator which was for the best because I could go the entire night looking and describing this place, it was just gorgeous. This entire place screamed RICH.

As we entered the elevator, I felt an uncomfortable silence I saw that the same guy from earlier was still with us and he still looked scared. Alessandro had put on a stone-cold glare on his handsome face, I just wonder how someone looks this fu**ing hot. He was like a Greek God like one of those guys you only read in books or one of those guys out of a movie. I wondered how I got so lucky for him to bring me on a date. I probably did something wonderful in my past life to be in this Greek God's Presence.

I got out of my thoughts when the elevator doors opened and as I looked up my jaw dropped there was only one table in the middle of the room. The railing looked like it was made out of glass this was just the fanciest thing I have ever seen. What took away my breath was the most amazing view. We could literally see all of New York from up here the city lights were something just breathtaking.

 We could literally see all of New York from up here the city lights were something just breathtaking

The view is something similar to this.

After admiring the entire scene in front of me I looked at Alessandro and told him "Alessandro this is amazing thank you for bringing me here." he just nodded and led me to the table. We both sat down I just kept staring at him feeling awkward, not knowing what to say or do.

"Mr. Moretti it's a pleasure to have you here today, this is Tom he will be your waiter for the night If you need anything just ask him," some other older guy said he probably was the manager or something. Alessandro just looked at him and nodded, is this all this guy does he doesn't even speak or answer others. I know he is a man of few words but an Okay would be enough. The older guy looked down a bit awkwardly, don't blame him I feel the same. Not knowing what to say he just said Okay enjoy your night and left.

The guy from earlier Tom asked "Can I offer you guys anything while you browse through the menu" and then handed us the menu. Alessandro asked for some red wine for both of us. I looked through the menu and didn't know anything that was there everything was just fancy this is why I hate these fancy restaurants. I have many reasons they can have the most beautiful place and everything but when it comes to ordering food, for example, they will have some fancy names for a single pasta it's annoying. While continuing to watch what I was going to order or at least find something here that I knew I'll like my eyes landed to the price. When I looked at these Fu**ing prices my jaw literally dropped how can one plate of food cost over $200 what the F**k is this shit gold or something what is wrong with these people.

"What is wrong with people do they serve gold as food or why does one plate of food cost over $200," I said aloud. Alessandro looked up at me and somewhat gave me an amused look.

"Don't worry about the prices it's nothing order anything you want" he said in his usual cold voice.

"What do you mean don't worry, do you know how much food and other things I can buy with $200 dollars, They are crazy, I don't want anything thank you, just get me a cup of water that's all." After saying that I saw him rolling his eyes as I was going to place the menu down when I saw that there was a section of water on the menu. What the actual f**ck. "How many types of water are there What's the difference It's just water, and why in the hell does the water cost $50 They are insane" As I said that I realized I said it aloud and blushed looking at the way Alessandro was looking at me. He might be thinking that I'm insane or wondering why he brought me here in the first place. I won't blame him if he actually thought that I was acting like an insane person, but these people are crazy to think I can afford something like this.

Alessandro POV

I didn't know what to think about the way she was acting, didn't she know that the prices here are cheaper than in other places I usually go to? The date was going very surprisingly, we haven't really spoken but the amount of time I have spent with her. I have noticed these types of restaurants aren't her thing.

I have been observing her very thoroughly, she shakes her leg when she is nervous, she likes to have an opinion on everything but doesn't like sharing, she gets very anxious when she doesn't know what to say and most importantly she is always nice to people even if they don't deserve it.

I decided to break this awkward silence between us.

" So I'm assuming you're not accustomed to these places"

"I-I it's not that I-I have just never really been to a place this fascinating" I had figured she wasn't the type of girl to fancy seeing restaurants like this.

"I see" I decided to just say that, I wanted to hear her voice. I know it sounded rather f**king stupid but I could give zero shits.