Next day, next island, next gift.

Im going to break this chapter into two parts, because if I didn't it would be like 4000 words. Some people like short chapters and some like long chapters, keeping it in the middle.

In the morning, around 7am, about 6 of the straw hats were awake.
Sanji went to go put on his suit, Brook was fixing his hair making sure it was nice and healthy, and Zoro was putting on his eyeliner.

"God dammit, I ran out." Zoro said, throwing the empty eyeliner container in the trash.

"Why don't you ask Nami for some of hers?" Brook asked.

"See, if she wouldn't charge me 10,000 berries for one use, I would." He said.

"Good point, I'm gonna head down to the kitchen now. I hope you figure out how to fix that." Brook said, walking out of the room.

"Same, I need to get started on breakfast." Sanji said, adjusting his tie and following brook out the door.
Zoro sighed, he threw on his robe and followed Sanji and brook.
Once they arrived in the kitchen, Sanji began making breakfast.
Zoro got a glass of ice water and sat down.
Robin was already there, her and brook are always the first to get up.
Then Chopper walked in the room and sat next to Robin.

"Good morning Chopper." She said in a gentle voice.

"Good morning Robin!" He said in a cheerful voice.
Sanji walked over to them, with a plate of fruit.

"An appetizer for you two, I know how much Chopper likes raspberries, and I made you a cup of coffee Robin!" He said, setting the plate and the mug on the table.

"Thank you Sanji." She said.
Chopper didn't need to say thank you, his look of excitement was enough. He liked it when people were happy because of something he did.
He went back to the stove and continued, once he was done, Everyone was awake and at the table. Sanji had made a variety of breakfast foods.
Sausage, bacon, eggs (scrambled & regular), pancakes, rice, and fruit bowls. He had them all separated into large plates so everyone could grab what they wanted themselves.
He began putting the large plates on the table, and then Luffy help pass out plates for everyone.
When everything was set, everyone was at the table eating.

"I found our next island, the last one was for groceries, this one will be for the things we need, like more wood for ship repairs, or cleaning supplies, etc." Nami said.

"Can we buy more food?" Luffy asked.

"No. We have enough." Nami said.

Zoro looked at her. "We never have enough, have you met our captain?" He said.

"Ugh, fine. But don't go out and buy everything in the stores until they're out of stock." Nami said.
Everyone nodded, Sanji was zoned out. He didn't pay attention to any of it, only the fact that they were going to another island.

A little high pitched voice from across the table snapped him out of it. "Sanji? Are you ok? Your staring at the wall and not eating." Chopper asked.
Sanji looked at him.

"What-? Oh I'm fine, just zoned out that's all." He said.

"Just making sure" Chopper replied, then turned his attention toward his breakfast.

After breakfast, Sanji, Usopp, and Robin took care of the dishes. Robin was a big help considering she had so many hands. She was the one putting the dishes away as Usopp washed them.
Sanji was cleaning down everything, collecting the dishes and putting them in the sink.
One he finished collecting the dishes he began to clean the floors.
Usopp and Robin finished their part of the job, Sanji thanked them as they walked out the door.
Robin smiled at Sanji on the way out. Sanji smiled back, and continued cleaning.
Zoro was sleeping, with his head on the table. Everyone else had left except for Zoro and Sanji.