melodious.

[inspirations taken : 'Darari' and 'sun-basked cherries']

I was sitting by the window seat in our classroom, clearly not knowing what to do. I looked outside the window, perceiving a group of children happily frolicking by.
Looking around the view, I noticed how charmingly the nature drew its beauty through the sun-basked cherries and butterflies playing around the small garden-like place at the corner of the school's ground.

A song plays in my mind unknowingly. Trying not to think about it, I just look away, now looking back at my book. But something kept me back from just ignoring the scenario outside.

"Darararararari...." I start to sing lightly, looking back at the little area. The sunlight graced the place, and I felt all the negative thoughts of mine just wash away; they just get lost into somewhere, and I did not want to find them back either.
One of the white butterflies sit on a basil plant. I then look at the sky. I never really thought that the sky could be that beautiful. I know, it was 'the season of the beautiful sky' but, I haven't really seen such a beautiful sky before.
Or, is it that I just have not noticed?

The whole delirium-like state was like promoting the song 'Darari', and also as if telling me;

"The melody (which you are singing) resembles you."

[224 words]