collision.

[inspirations taken : 'cosmic love and 'my world']

"My world just wants to collide with yours" -was all that I whispered to myself.

Nothing kept me apart from communicating with myself other than some unknown, misty angst which I cannot get away from. But somehow, the nature has its own cupids to make me forget about it.

Like, the magic of the moon.

I bubbled the soft drink in my hands with the straw, not being able to process what I should have been doing. My mind insisted me to take a glance at the moon.
But all I could see was a twilight sky, even at 4:09am.
"Where's the moon?" I involuntarily asked. I did not even know whom I asked that to.

I took a glance back at my soft drink cup, when suddenly, I noticed it glowing just like milk kept under sunlight. I looked at the direction from where it was reflecting that magical light.
Just within a nanosecond, the cupids of nature casted a spell on my eye, as if blinding it with cosmic love.

"The moon it is." My mind said. I smiled at the moon, as if it would notice me, as if it was watching me.

Sometimes we should forget everything negative, you know? Maybe just for some nanoseconds, but just do it. Let's forget about everything once, and just stare at the magical moon.

[230 words]