intro

"HE IS DEAD! HE DIED! He gave up his life because of me!" YOU yell out, your voice breaking at each syllable. "He will never, ever, ever come back."
You fell to your knees as the waves of pain, like a whip against your bare back, flooded over you, making you cry out in anguish and pain, wishing to pass out.

"I AM THE REASON HE DIED!" another shockwave flooded your being.
"I couldn't stand up and fight! I HAD to sit AND WATCH! I HATE MYSELF!" You scream these words into the pale of your new apartment, each word staining the walls with a new bad memory, forever etched.

"If I was strong enough..." at that, a all new pain is set through your body, one like you have barely ever lived through.
"If I... were able... to-" you passed out as the last bit of your strenght drained, leaving you pained and sore, a nightmare-filled night torturing you.

<><><><>

Y/n didn't blip.
But she might as well have; or that's what she tells herself.

It was 2 years ago, when Tony Stark's death was reported worldwide on each and every tabloid worldwide, 5 years after the blip.

You weren't there to say goodbye to your father.
No, you were stuck under a pile of rubble, unable to move or comprehend.

No one helped you out the bricks, no one looked at you.
But you looked at them.
You especially had your eyes locked on Tony as his sly hands slipped the stones into his suit.
As he fell to his knees and muttered what everyone else said was "I am ironman".
You saw the bright light from the snap.

You saw your dad die, but you couldn't even say goodbye because your body was too weak to push some rubble and dirt away.
You watched the Tony Stark say goodbye to everyone, witnessed them bow to your father, but you werent there to even see the colour in his eyes fade.

No, you only got to see him AFTER damage control took over.
AFTER your Dad's body lost all its heat.
You hugged a cold, dead corpse goodbye, because your body was too weak to run to him while his heart still beated.
You were too late.
And it's all your fault.
Because you are weak.
You were weak.

And you were so undesirable that your very mother forgot you existed untill government agents called her up.
That's how bad a daughter you were.
How bad a person you were.

_______

AN: UPDATE SCEDULE:

so, I already have 12 chapter lined up, and I will be posting as follows:
Chapter 1- today
Chapter 2- 7 September 2022/ 5 votes
Chapter 3- 10 votes
Chapter 4- 15 votes
Chapter 5- at 20 votes/a week later, whichever is first
Chapter 6- 25 votes
And so on.

Stay safe!!!!