✦.2.✦

☆ I have motivation 🤪👍☆
☆ Xingqiu POV:

☆ I have motivation 🤪👍☆ ☆ Xingqiu POV:

☆ ^ My hc for the two gays in the modern AU (the dating part will apply later lmao) ☆

I kept staring at Chongyun while eating my ice-cream, but of course, trying not be obvious.

After we ate our ice-creams we got up from the bench and head to Chongyun's place. I guess that I can consider this "hang out" a date, even though it probably wasn't.

When we entered the house, I've seen the person I wanted to see the least: Shenhe. Shenhe is Chongyun's aunt, and they live together. Why you may ask? Well, it's beacuse Chongyun's parents left the country when my friend was still very young beacuse of business work, and so, they left him with no other then Shenhe, his mother's sister. Now, I can't say she is evil, but it's just that she doesn't like me. I never understood why is that. Maybe I've upset someone close to her?

Anyway... When Shenhe saw me, she was in shock. If Yunyun wasn't there, she would have kicked me out of the solar system. Am I really that bad?

-" Chongyun! What do you think you are doing with that geek?" Shenhe asked her nephew.

I wanted to complain, but I said to stay quiet.

Chongyun looked as surprised as me when he saw his aunt.

-" A- auntie! Why are you homes so early?!", my friend asked.

-" My boss got sick so I had to come home faster... And glad I did, cuz I've caught you hanging out with that geek!"

«What did I ever do to upset her that bad...?» I asked myself.

-" Auntie... You know we're best friends... Why wouldn't we be aloud to hang out?"

-" I don't trust him! You know what he isn't trustworthy!"

-" C'mon... He only does some inoffensive pranks..."

After that, the two started arguing. I was in between the argument. I didn't know if to interfere of not.

I didn't want to get my friend in trouble any more, so I just have put my hand on his shoulder and whispered: "We can hang out some other time." I said with a smile.

Chongyun understood what I wanted to say, and so he nodded. I then left the house.

☆ Chongyun POV: ☆

I felt bad that I've put my friend in trouble, but who would've expected my aunt to come home faster?

After Xingqiu left, I looked at my aunt, and told her:

-" Auntie, please, stop thinking that Xingqiu is a bad influence. He's my childhood best friend, and we are both very close, knowing each other very well!"

-" Chongyun... I just don't trust him-"

-" Stop with that! He may be a pain in the ass sometimes, but I still love him, and I would like you to understand that! And I would like you two to get along as well!", I said after cutting off my aunt.

She looked at me a bit surprised, I might say. She didn't expect me to ever cut her off. Well... Someone had to do it. I love my aunt but she can be a little too overprotective sometimes.

☆ Shenhe POV: ☆

I didn't expect my nephew to say that to me, AND cut me off. But I didn't say anything. Instead, he understood that he is allowed to go to his room.

And, maybe he is right. Maybe I shouldn't get in the way anymore... Maybe it's fate for them to be friends for this long amount of time. I will try to get along with that geek when I'll have the chance.

If Chongyun is happy being with the geek, then I will not take his happiness away.

I hope the two will end up together, just as fate decided.

☆ Next chapter will come out soon, I guess. Hope you've enjoyed this chapter, even though it was pretty short 😃 ☆