Forget Me Not

Dante's Story

Are you excited about Dante's Love Story too...

Here is a sneak peek at his story...

💥Forget Me Not 💥

Leandra Daniela Garcia was the exact reason why each man who passed through the bar counter turned at least twice to check her out. But the matter was that it was her first time visiting the bar with her younger sibling Luca.

And an unfortunate incident there had her meet Dante Reyes, the King of nightlife. Yet, it wasn't a one-time meeting because Dante was so mesmerized by the girl that he forgot all his life's troubles and lost himself in her beautiful blue eyes.

Dante vanished from her life in thin air. He walked away thinking they were not meant to be with each other, only to regret his whole life later because left behind wasn't only the girl he loved more than his life but the child of their bond she carried in her womb.

After 4 years, they met again only for reality to slap hard on his face. He is married to someone else with a daughter and the girl he left behind is about to walk down the aisle with a man who is nearly the age as her grandfather.

Can the wheel of fate bring the two lovers back? And what if having the one he lost back on his side makes him shake hands with the devil himself because buying the girl he loves from an auction is the last on his list of troubles?

Are you excited? 😎😍🤩