Shura and Chi

Tenshi

When I got to the land of waves I met up with my team. Naruto was surprised when he saw the jounin vest, Sasuke looked annoyed and Sakura congratulated me. I filled Kakashi in on my objective and he told me to leave their mission to him. I left later that night heading for the outpost.
Later

I was at my targets last location. An abandoned outpost near the border of fire country. My targets names are Shura and Chi. They both were being trained by the seven swordsman of the most but before they finished they went rogue, stealing vital info on the activities of the Akatsuki. My objective was to eliminate the targets and retrieve the documents. I infiltrated the outpost with ease. Just like my info told me, my targets hired a local group of bandits to guard them. I simply killed them using a senbon infused with my chakra. I made sure to kill all the bandits before closing in on my targets. Shura had brown hair and eyes while Chi had blood red hair and eyes. I locked on to Chi as my first target. You will be the first one to die.
Third person

Shura and Chi were waiting for the Akatsuki to show. They were enjoying the silence until Chi let out a blood curdling scream. Shura turned only to see a blade piercing her friends heart before she erupts into black flames and falling to the ground dead. Shura looks over to see a figure in black holding a blade laced in black chakra. Furious she pulls out her twin katanas and rushes toward the cloaked figure. She slashed like a mad woman desperate to kill him and he calmly dodged her attack. She sped up her furious assault until the figure pinned her weapons and pushed his hand forward shoving the hidden blade through her throat ending the fight. The last thing that Shura saw was silver hair and red eyes.