Prologue

🍁🍁🍁

🍁🍁🍁

She is a sunshine
Warmths his anguish, heavy heart
A feeling of love

"Are you going to travel again?" Her father sighed as he placed his cup of tea on his kotatsu, restraining himself from scolding you for the nth time, archons know how long.

"The beauty of winter awaits me, father. This is a rare occasion that only happens a few months a year." Y/N said and sheathed her family's katana. The youngest daughter was barely home, carefree, and only desired to travel without concern for her family's affair. The young lady smiled at her father. As she was about to leave, her father called out her name.

"Y/N," he cleared his throat, "when are you planning to get married?" Y/N paused for a while before turning her back on his father, confused.
"Why do you want me to get married at 18?" She pouts, which her father finds cute. Oh, how much he loves to tease his youngest. He burst out laughing, making Y/N embarrassed.

"That's it! I'm going now! See you in a few months, father!" Without waiting for his response, Y/N ran away.

Be the cold water
Tranquil, calm, and unbothered
Yet, strong enough when rattled

As she passes by the sakura trees of Konda Village, Y/N notices a familiar samurai in red talking to an old man.

"My good sir, the wind tells me there is a heavy downpour arriving in this village. Do you need my assistance to pick out your laundry?"

Y/N smiled at the ronin's thoughtfulness. She had had her eye on the maple boy since the Sakoku Decree was repealed and Kazuha set foot in Inazuma again. They rarely crossed paths with each other, but once they did, they would exchange stories of their journeys. They would also share blade techniques since both are skilled in swordsmanship. She headed on to her destination with a smile on her face and chose to not bother the two people.

Little did she know, Kazuha saw her running down the cherry tree path. He beamed at the sight of her as he continued helping the old man with his laundry.

Even when the wind
Will take my sole voice away
Your melody stays

🍁🍁🍁