Chapter 22

Still smut!!
~
Y/n pov:

'Now for the real stuff.'

She took my hands and threw me on my back. She quickly climbed on top of me and pinned me to the bed.

'Beg for me to fuck you!' She growled.

'Please Natasha, please fuck me!'
My begging was quickly interrupted by a harsh slap across my face.
'What's my name? Say it right this time!' She growled.

'Please mommy please fuck me with your big cock!' I whimpered.

'Mmm good girl for mommy.' She smirked.

She positioned the cock in front of my pussy and entered slowly.

I moaned at the feeling and started whimpering for her to move.

'So impatient for me.' She smirked.

She adjusted her position and quickly thrusted the dildo deep inside my pussy.

She gave me a few seconds to adjust to the size until I nodded, signaling for her to start moving. She quickly started thrusting the cock.

'Oh my god please mommy!!'
'Please what princess?'
'Please go Faster!' I said in between moans.

'Anything for you princess.' She said once again with a smirk on her face.

Her thrusts quickened and she took my nipple in her mouth and started sucking on it while massaging the other. It hurt a little bit at first because of the nipple clamps but it soon turned into pure pleasure.

'Mommy I'm going to cum!' I moaned out.

After hearing that she pulled out and stepped off the bed.

'No mommy please, I need you! Please!' I begged.

'Bad girls don't get to cum. Go to sleep! Tomorrow will be a long day.' She opened the door but before she left she said: 'and don't you dare touch yourself! I'll know when you do.'
And with that she left the room, leaving me alone.

I tried to stand up but my legs gave up on me.
'Guard!!' I yelled out.
I didn't know what else to do.

Some woman came in and asked me what's wrong.

She was really pretty. She had blonde hair and was very muscled up.

'Uhm I can't walk, could you maybe help me?'
She smiled at me and picked me up, bridal style.

She placed me down in my bathroom and left so I could change. It hurt pretty bad but I bit through and brushed my teeth afterwards.

I knocked on the door signaling for her to come in and she quickly did.

She picked me up again and walked us to my bed. After placing me down she was ready to leave until I called her.

'Uhm can you please stay? I haven't really talked to anyone in a long time, except for Natasha but those talks are not so enjoyable.'

'I don't think my sister would like that very much.' She said honestly.

'Sister?' I asked.

'Yes, I'm yelena. Natasha's younger sister.'
'She never told me about you.'
'Yeah well, she always wants to protect me you know.'
'Yeah.'

'Why is Natasha doing this to me?' I asked her.

'The first time she saw you, she knew she wanted you. She also knew that once you'd recognize her, you wouldn't love her. So she planned this. Kidnapping you and forcing you to love her.'

'Forcing me to love her? All she has done is hurt me, making a sex slave out of me, a punch bag! She doesn't want love, she want someone to take her anger out on!'

'Believe me, I know. I don't stand behind her choices.'

'Then why are you here, helping her?'

'She saved my life. She freed me out of hell. I know it's wrong, I really do but I hadn't seen her in over 10 years, I couldn't lose her again.'
She said truthfully.

'Its okay, I get it. You're not the one who kidnapped me.'

'Yeah but I'm still sorry though. You really didn't deserve this.'

'You can help me, you know? Help me get out of here and then you don't have to be sorry anymore.'

'I'm sorry but I can't do that. Goodnight y/n, it was nice finally meeting you.' And with that she left.