Back home

The next day

NarutoPOV

It was now the next day and I still haven't made my way to the city o was still in the middle of the forest I slept for a little and I really cold because it was cloudy and there was wind blowing through my hair and onto my body as I feel the cold wind touch my body I shiver the jacket that I stole doesn't really warm me up.

I started walking again and I didn't know what to do because I didn't know if I was going the right way and I couldn't get help because there were no cars passing by I was the only one alone all o could hear was the wind and the trees. It has been a couple minutes and it started raining now.

My hair was all wet and the jacket that I had on was wet as well I have been walking for hours until finally I see some lights like traffic lights I smile. I make it to the city and there were people walking with umbrellas since I was now in the city all I had to do was find sasukes house.

I just want to hug him feel his warmth and I also want to see menma and kawaki so I could forget about what happened a lot of people were looking at me I could hear some things of what there saying.

Woman: "omg is that naruto uchiha"

Man: "yes that him he's been missing for 3 days"

Woman: "he looks all beat up and cold"

Woman: "omg call the police he finally came back"

Hearing some people say things about me I feel better my legs were trembling from walking all the time I felt I was going to pass out a man then comes towards me and hands me his umbrella.

Naruto: "no I can't take it"

Man: "take it you need it more than me"

I grab it and he just smiles at me and leaves I now had something to protect me from the rain I was now in the same store that I was before I went missing from there I knew where sasuke was I then started walking for a few minutes and there I was infront of sasukes house some of the guards outside saw me and looked shocked.

One of them went inside and the other one came towards me and helped me stand because he saw my legs shaking ge saw that I had no clothes just a jacket that was all wet for awhile someone came outside running outside screaming my name and saw that it was sasuke he started crying and came towards me and hugged me while I hugged back.

Before that with sasuke

SasukePOV

It has been 3 days since naruto went missing the police the detectives and the group I hired has gotten nothing about naruto is like if he never even existed I remember of what kabuto said about someone named orochimaru took him somewhere far and could do anything to him I get mad I stand up and go outside and look.

All of naruto has left was the grocery bags and his bag I went to where his bag was and I saw a black hair I took the hair and put it in a bag and sent it to a laboratory and said that it was going to be ready in a couple of minutes. Soon after one of my maids came in and gave me an envelope.

I opened it and what I saw was kinda shocking orochimaru is a victim that has been wanted for 3 years he's responsible for raping a lot of girls and the missing kids and killing over 30 people. I put it done and go back to the grocery bags that he bought and one of them was wet.

It didn't smell like water it smelled more like alcohol now how he kidnapped naruto was he probably put alcohol in a tissue and put it in his mouth and nose so he couldn't breath and passed out. Now everything was making sense naruto he went missing at 3:28 pm.

I never really tried to call his phone but no maybe it was in his bag first he went to cabin where mostly all of orochimaru's victims were raped and killed and now of am right the alcohol took a whole 2 min to do it's work which means that he was kidnapped at 3:30 pm there reall isn't much evidence but it'll do.

As soon as I was going to do more investigation one of my guards came into my office and he looked happy and worried.

Sasuke: "what is it now?"

Guard: "sir naruto he came back"

Sasuke: *gets up* "if your pranking me it isn't funny"

Guard: "I swear sir it's really him"

As soon as I heard that he really did come I went running out of my office and down the stairs I almost fell but I didn't care I ran out the door and saw that naruto was really back I started crying and went and hugged him I felt his cold and wet body he didn't have any clothes on separated.

I look at him as he looks back and we kissed after I pick him up bridal style and bring inside where it was warm I took him to our room and I took the jacket he had on and we headed to the shower and took a warm shower after he put his clothes on and kissed me it's been awhile.

After he gets in the bed and snuggles with the warm blankets and fell asleep while I went and got menma and kawaki and we slept until it was morning.

In the morning

NarutoPOV

I woke up really warm and I thought I was still in that cabin but no I saw next to me were menma and kawaki and sasuke sleeping soundly after kawaki woke up and took him and went downstairs to start to breakfast everyone greeted me and I greeted back and worked on breakfast while playing with kawaki after I was done i ate and fed kawaki and later sasuke and menma come down and start to eat as well.

It was nice that I was back over there was horrible and now that I showerd with sasuke it got rid of all the feeling I had when that black haired man touched me it was nice to be back and then for the rest of the day we spent as a family.

The end

Hello I hoped you like the story I work hard in it and it was fun writing it and I also enjoyed it very much well I will make more stories.