Chapter 9: LoveLine

2 months passed...

"I think I'm over Somi now", Chaeng told Mina one day while they were walking across the playground. Mina looked at her. They made an eye contact for a while and Mina got shy and looked away saying "oh". Then, they started walking, their hands brushing past each other. Mina got nervous and she brought her hand back to herself, but Chaeng took hold of it and led their way. Mina felt like she was in paradise. Holding her hand felt like there was nothing to worry about. The warmth was so comfortable.

Chaeng led her to the canteen and bought a packet of biscuits. Then they took a seat. Chaeng opened the packet and started feeding Mina a biscuit. Mina was dumbstruck and shy at the same time. She didn't understand why all this was happening. She didn't want to go anywhere else. She just wanted to be with Chaeng for the rest of the time.

"Dropping into the black hole.. But there comes your beautiful hands.. That brought me to lights"

"Much better", Jennie said softly with a smile.

"See... I'm smart you know. Who knows whether I am the William Shakespeare of tomorrow", Limario said brushing his hair proudly. Jennie gave out her gummy laugh, to which Limario fell even more, "Hey, I've got one more.. The healer you are that everyone would need ... But is only mine forever. How's this?", he said with a cute smirk. "I am yours? Since when?", She answered with a smile raising an eyebrow. "Since when you came by me and the cupid flew over us", He said smartly. Jennie couldn't control her shy laugh. That was the day when they became really good friends.

"You never told me anything about whom you like", Chaeng asked Mina one day.

"No one in particular hehe", Mina answered breaking her eye contact. Chaeng wasn't convinced. She just kept looking at her. They were standing around the corner when few guys ran past them pushing Mina. She was about to slip, but Chaeng saved her by pulling her closer by her waist. They made a strong eye contact and they were so close that another push can lead them to a kiss. Both of them were dumbstruck and kept looking at each other's eyes. Suddenly their school bell rang which brought them back to really. Mina said, "I guess I'll go now. Bye!", and ran off to her class.