𝑲-𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑭𝑰𝑳𝑬 (𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒖𝒍)

stage name: hanakorean name: park haneulengish name: hana parkbirthday: july 25th,1995

stage name: hana
korean name: park haneul
engish name: hana park
birthday: july 25th,1995.
zodiac sign: leo ♌
chinese zodiac sign: pig.
ethnicity: korean
birthplace: seoul, south korea.
nationality: korean.
height: 5'7cm (170.18)
weight: 40kg.
blood type: ab
instagram: @cloudy_sunset
twitter: @park_hana

 blood type: abinstagram: @cloudy_sunsettwitter: @park_hana

𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗘𝗨𝗟 ❦ 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗦

□ 𝟎.𝟏 ━━ her birthplace is gangnam-gu, seoul, south korea.

□ 𝟎.𝟐 ━━ she's an only child but always wanted siblings.

□ 𝟎.𝟑 ━━ her nick names are: nana, hanny, the nation's ideal type, the nation's crush, korea's ace, sm's queen, musical prodigy, exo's princesses.

□ 𝟎.𝟒 ━━ her parent's own several hospitals in korea and are both doctors.

□ 𝟎.𝟓 ━━ she said that if she wasn't an idol she would have been a doctor like her parents.

□ 𝟎.𝟔 ━━ her biggest inspiration is her parents.

□ 𝟎.𝟕 ━━ her favorite instrument is the piano.

□ 𝟎.𝟖 ━━ her favorite food is dak-galbi.

□ 𝟎.𝟗 ━━ her favorite drink is ice tea or coffee. she usually drinks them during the summer time.

□ 𝟎.𝟏𝟎 ━━ she loves to eat dark chocolate.

□ 𝟎.𝟏𝟏 ━━ when she was younger, she was shy.

□ 𝟎.𝟏𝟐 ━━ her favorite flowers are dandelions.

□ 𝟎.𝟏𝟑 ━━ she has a good memory and could remember things that happened a long time ago.

□ 𝟎.𝟏𝟒 ━━ her favorite k-drama is love alarm.

□ 𝟎.𝟏𝟓 ━━ her favorite kpop artists are: shinee, sunmi, lee hi, and taeyeon.

□ 𝟎.𝟏𝟔 ━━ her favorite season is spring.

□ 𝟎.𝟏𝟕 ━━ sometimes she talks in her sleep but only if she's having a bad dream.

□ 𝟎.𝟏𝟖 ━━ she hates doing aegyo.

□ 𝟎.𝟏𝟗 ━━ her inspiration to become an idol is her favorite singer taeyeon.

□ 𝟎.𝟐𝟎 ━━ she is a member one of exo's subunit's EXO-HXB which consists of hana, xiumin, and baekhyun.

□ 𝟎.𝟐𝟏 ━━ she also was a part of a female subunit that consists of: seulgi, sinb, hana chungha, and soyeon. with their debut album 'wow thing' released in the year 2018.

□ 𝟎.𝟐𝟐 ━━ haneul ranked 54th on TC candler "the most beautiful faces of 2019."

□ 𝟎.𝟐𝟑 ━━ haneul ranked 45th on TC candler "the most beautiful faces of 2020."

□ 𝟎.𝟐𝟒 ━━ she's close friends with many idol's who say she has the kindness personality.

□ 𝟎.𝟐𝟓 ━━ she is also a member of another female subunit named got which stands for girls on top. and consist of: boa, hyoyeon, hana, taeyeon, winter, seulgi, wendy, and karina. who debuted on with their digital single 'step back' on january 3, 2022.

□ 𝟎.𝟐𝟔 ━━ on october 1st, 2017 she made her solo debut album 'I' wining her first award as 'artist of the year' in 2017.

□ 𝟎.𝟐𝟕 ━━ she and kim myung-soo (infinite) have been together for 3 years.

□ 𝟎.𝟐𝟖 ━━ she stated that she was very happy with her current relationship.

□ 𝟎.𝟐𝟗 ━━ after she became an idol she finished high school and went to college to become a major in business administration.

□ 𝟎.𝟑𝟎 ━━ she has an iq of 179.

How much do you like Haneul?