Chapters 1 - The Beginning

This is the story of my life and how a small simple shiny rock can change so many life's including mine.
The rock is the reason why I'm in custody with handcuffs behind my back and how I'm being escorted to the court room by four officers but before I go any further I will tell what lead me to this very moment.

1 years before

I wasn't born in a typical normal family and following the simple American dreams of go to school to get yourself a decent education for you to get a decent job. A average American would win $80k-$120k a year. With that much earning your, set for life as long you continue to work and only having 1-2 vacations trips. You work and work until you can't no more. That the American dreams and the safest route to go but my family don't follow those rules.

I was raise in a family of thief's. We rob banks, jewelry stores any places that has an enormous amount of cash. In one heists we can make 3-4 times more then average American would make in a single year. We are a small family but a rich family that want our generation and the next generation to never  ever have to work in their single lives ever again. We want our generation to live and enjoy the beautiful life without working in a 9-5 job every, without getting yelled or treated badly by our boss, without getting home tired to sleep and to wake up the next morning repeating the cycle over and over.

We are our own gang running by the family ourself. Starting with the person I like and get along the most is my brother Brook also know as the king of bar fights who is responsible of broken bones, sending people either to the hospital or deep in the graves. Pure hot bloody time bomb perfect for the heist. My cousin Diana she is prodigy with computers to able to hack any devices but she is also a pervert at times. Great with electronic devices but I hate she use it to look into other guys pervert text messages to find photos that would please her or to black mail. Then there my mother someone I don't get along with but she has mad skills of dealing with hug crowds but also very manipulative and our current leader. As for my dad who sadly got shot during our last heist but he can now rest along with our other members who die stealing something that was worth sacrificing their lives for freedom. My name is Tyler for me I was never good at any form robbery or stealing instead I'm just their get away driver so I just wait and pray they come back all safe with or without the money.

We live in a small apartment just us four but I know in a mouth or two we be changing our address quite soon since my mom doesn't want the FBI to find where we live. We usually scout out the area to find anything worth stealing from while my mom plan out the next heist since my dad isn't here anymore he was the Brains of our plans.

One afternoon evening

(Brook- hey~ hey sleepy head wake up. FOR CRYING OUT LOUD GET YOUR ASS UP) He lifted the whole bed over which cause me to crash into the floor pretty hard (Tyler: hey what the big deal) I look over him while he was wearing shorts with a under shirt with a bright smile (Brook:well since it your birthday and your already 18 today I want to take you out for a few booze and it on me) ( Tyler: no thank you I rather sleep all day and relax) (Brook: relax what are you tired of man? Come on I want to get a few drinks with my favorite brother)
(Tyler: I'm your only brother you idiot) (Brook: that why your my favorite with that smart mouth of yours ) then my cousin walk in our room (Diana: Happy late birthday sorry I forgot it your birthday I was busy-) she had a punk type of style with a light red dye on her hair  (Tyler- looking at guys dick pics) (Diana: nahh all the guys in these areas have small penis. I was more focused on looking into other girls sweet juicy tea. It funny how these two best friends talk about all the tea then they make a pointless stupid pack of never spill any of the tea to other people but yet they continue to spread it to others and repeating it) she started laughing (Diana: anyway where are you guys heading off to) ( Brook: we were about to head out for booze) (Diana: you better count me in) (Tyler : no I don't wanna take her) (Brook: why not the more the better plus it not like you going to hook up with any woman tonight) ( Tyler: there no point of  getting into a relationship if just going to move to another place again.) (Diana: but that the point of hooking up plus it better that way like if you get her pregnant you can start fresh again in the next state.) (Brook: that right plus I want to move out already since I'm already been ban for another bar fight again. ) he laugh nervously (Tyler: so how are you going to get the booze) ( Brook: that easy we going to steal them)