𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭 ✨

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐨𝐯

From the moment he stepped out of the door i curled up under the sheets trying to cover myself , but there's no need as i felt my soul bruised and exposed to that man , or of how my body intentionally reacted to his firm hands and how they felt against my skin , my own body betrayed me . I kept crying tears of shame as sleep drifted me away .

༺༻

someone is in here , im sure i felt some movements across the room , i grew aware of my surroundings since how long ive been in this house in order to protect myself from the dark shadows living within .

as i opened my eyes from what felt like i slept for days i glanced at the person hovering over me , a woman who couldn't be older than fifty glanced back at me softly , she looked tired and sick ,a wave of empathy washes over me as my eyes wondered over he slim frame down her scarred writs and drifted my eyes back to meet her empty ones her .

"𝗜 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗱, 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗺 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗲𝘁 " smiling at me she gently brought some food to my mouth and i dont know what came in to me as i willingly open it for her to feed me ,maybe its the motherlike eyes she's giving me or how tenderly she's smiling at me which i don't get more often , since i grew up in shitty household with a shittier dad , the only person who looked after me was my only friend jennie whom i missed her so much .

"𝗶𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗶'𝘃𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲?" i asked as i finished my food which was so fucking tasty (you were too hungry anything will taste good duh) .

"𝗢𝗵 ,𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗶𝗺 𝗝𝗞'𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗶 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 , 𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗺𝗲 , 𝗶𝗺 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘀 , 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 " , Jk?? the one who brought me here??? who did she mea- .....OMG

" 𝗜 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 " she giggled softly then leaned down and whispered as if we're not the only people in this room " 𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 ? 𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗮 𝘄𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗶 𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 " . I choked at the word "girlfriend" ,so she really doesn't know what her son is up to , but tge hopeful stare she's giving me breaks my heart into pieces , i will not blame her for what her asshole of son has been doing to me , she looks like she has been through enough already.

"𝗡𝗼 𝗶𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 , 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹" She nods agreeing and i heard her muttering that she will have a talk with him later .

"𝗦𝗼 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿?"

we kept chatting for god knows how much , im really enjoying her company which is not ideal to my situation .

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐩𝐨𝐯

I couldn't sleep , not that i usually do , but i can't shake my head with the thoughts of her .

Chae

My chae

how her soft skin felt against my firm hold as she struggled away from me , how her precious tears kept falling and how her eyes glistened with begs and pleas and my urge to lick her pain away , but every time our eyes connect all i can see is her father's shadow behind them . Im not one to blame people for others' mistakes but his one is unforgivable , what he has done to my mother how he traumatized her into insanity and how he made the child inside me die and created a cruel monster instead.

I took a quick shower and head to work as its the only thing to keep my head away from the woman staying upstairs .

༺༻

i came back by the afternoon to check on my mother since i haven't seen her since yesterday.

i head straight to her room only to find it empty , where the hell did she go ? before i made my way downstairs looking for her , i heard faint noises coming from across the hallway .

chaeyoung's room , who is she talking to ? and giggling as well , my feet took me to her door , i opened it slightly only to see my mother giggling at something chae has said ,

my mom never giggled or laughed not after that incident ,unshed tears burns my vision as i look at her , heavy emotions busted in my chest when chae's eyes met mine , and for the first time i didn't see her father in them .

to be continued...

𝑽𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 <3