𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚 ✨

𝑴𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒍𝒆 𝑶𝒇 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 threw his exhausted body onto the bed , closed his eyes so that sleep would take him into his own innocent world, while cuddling his pillow like a little child , sleeping so deeply that he couldn't hear the noises and shouting throughout the house.

One of the maids nervously knocked on the door of his room ,then entered without his permission.

"𝘀-𝗶𝗿 𝗺𝗿 𝗷𝗲𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗹-𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘂𝗽"
She said in fear, standing by his bedside.He was already asleep so she approached and gently patted his shoulder "𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗸𝗲..𝘂𝗽 𝘀-𝗶𝗿 ".

The other breathed in fear, his chest filled with drops of sweat ."𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲".He shouted in an angry tone.

as he finally woke up ,jungkook closed his ears firmly denying the screaming that filled the areas . "𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗮 𝗽𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗮𝘀 𝘂𝘀𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗵𝗲𝗿".
She said in a trembling tone, fearing the wrath of her master .

He jumped from his bed, swallowing hard. "𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘂𝗽 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗿 , 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 ?" He shouted and went out from his room shirtless, and the maid was walking behind him.

He entered her room and saw two nurses holding her with the doctor who was trying to calm her down to apply the Sedative injection "𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗺𝗿𝘀 𝗷𝗲𝗼𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗺 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻,𝗶𝗺 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗮𝗺𝗲 ." When he was about to put the syringe in her arm she starts screaming "𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝗮 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺."

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 hold back his tears and went to her hugging her tightly
"𝗲𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗮 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗺 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗺𝗲 , 𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸 , 𝘂𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱".then she wary hugged him back "𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗺𝗲"as she pointed her finger at the doctor, jungkook told them all to go and leave them alone ."eomma i will get your revenge soon "he muttered under his breath a slight smirk plastered on his lips.

𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲...

"𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗲𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝗺𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗽𝗺𝘂𝗻𝗸 !!!" jennie yelp at 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 who was busy eating the cupcake ."𝗶𝗺 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗷𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁 !!"she pouts and then she went helping her unnie by taking the orders.

7:00

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 says goodbye to jennie and went back to her house without acknowledging that someone was stalking her .

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 was walking in a dark alley , until she heard footsteps behind her . She turned her head to see a figure wearing all black , illuminating her with a malicious glow. The girl was afraid of his suspicious appearance, so she ran away until she felt him running after her and grab her wrist , before she could even yell for help a tissue placed on her nose and she lost consciousness while trying to resist the effect of the drug.

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 carried her in his hand . he sensed her hot breath in his neck, which made him feel a strange feeling in his heart. He looked at her and said to himself "𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹 , 𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝗳 𝘀𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗱𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿" . he remove these ridiculous thoughts that made him forget for a moment his main approach.

 he remove these ridiculous thoughts that made him forget for a moment his main approach