𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐘𝐨𝐮

"Every day, I'm a slave to the heartache And you're wasting away every night"▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Cedric Sawn was someone who never took life for granted. He always had a straightforward plan, finish school. Finish his basic training and go off to Paris to live out his artistic dreams.

Cedric Hayden Swan was the oldest son of Charlie and Renee Swan-Denver. And the most outspoken one of his family. Cedric was the twin of his father in looks, personality and the way he treated others.

Cedric was sure the only thing he inherited from his mother was her need for freedom. Cedric was a soul that could not be contained which drove his mother insane.

When Renee moved from Forks Cedric was only 5 at the time and had very little say about where he wanted to stay. But there was no doubt who his favorite parent was.

Cedric hated his mother with a passion she wasn't a bad mother but she wasn't a good one either. She left every single responsibility to Cedric as he was the oldest, which meant cooking, cleaning, washing even having to get a job at the age of 13 something that shouldn't even have been legal.

But Cedric found a way. He started underground boxing earning a lot of money even when he started to get a professional trainer. Renee had no idea how her son got the money he did and she never will. But the most hated thing Cedric hated was having to take care of Bella his younger sister.

She wasn't a problem of anything but he hated having somebody to depend on him. It made his plans falter even though he could've went to college early he had to put that on hold because his mother couldn't handle her responsibilities.

But each summer he got his escape by going to stay with his father. Charlie loved having his son around it was like having a best friend but it was your son. They would go fishing with billy black and Harry Clearwater who was his godfather.

That was the normal routine. Going back and forth between Arizona and the Forks. But Cedric always had a kink for drawing in Chaos. On Cedric's 18th birthday, he got into a bad car accident with one of his long-time best friends.

Cedric survived but his best friend didn't which caused Cedric to go into a deep depression. Along with the fact he suffered from a mental breakdown not even a couple of weeks ago because of the stress he was going through.

That was the last straw for Charlie who demanded his son come stay with him permanently. Cedric of course agreed he found it more happy over in Forks than he did back home.

Emmett Cullen was a vampire who had no care in the world. He did the most unbelievable things and somehow always ended up on top. He was a go-with-the-flow kind of guy and never had that sense of peace his family did.

Cedric Swan was fun that Emmett couldn't handle. When wild crashes with calm it only created one thing a blood war.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Authors Notes
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Originally Cedric's face claim was somone else. But upon a little research I've found out that—that person was in support of something that I did not agree with or even supported.

Normally I wouldn't change it because in my personal opinion people are not the characters they portray on tv but I just couldn't help it.