𝟎𝟏.

Home at Last ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃━01

Home at Last
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━01. Forks Washington

Ever heard the tale of a dead man who tells no tales? The question that always lingered was whether or not it was true. How could a dead man tell the tales of his life if he wasn't alive to tell it?

Cedric was never a suicidal person—it just wasn't in his nature to be depressed over how his life turned out. He was a survivor it's what he was born to do survive.

But what if he wasn't meant to survive what was to come? What if all his lives had suddenly run out and it was just his time to finally give up?

Cedric Swan leaned against the window of the moving plane, his eyes closed and hands tightly gripping his sketchbook. His breathing slowly picked up as he went through a series of memories or what seemed like memories to him.

"He's losing too much blood, Carlisle!" A beautiful angel-like blonde-haired woman stood over him. A worried expression was written all over her face.

"Alice keep Bella stable while I go check on him." He heard an unrecognizable voice making him groan. He opened his mouth to speak but somebody placed a hand on his shoulder making him instantly relax.

"Save your strength, Rocky." The voice brought a sort of calmness to him something that he couldn't quite understand or explain.

"His wrist is broken, along with a fractured rib. It's way too close to his lung. He needs immediate surgery and we're too far from the nearest hospital." This man's voice was calm but he could hear the sorrow.

He didn't understand what was going on—they mentioned Bella where was she? Where was he and who were these people that surrounded him.

"What does that mean?!" The once calm voice was replaced with a more serious tone.

"It means you need to choose. Either we let him die while trying to get him to a hospital or I can change him right now." The guy Carlisle says.

"Carlisle...you can't possibly ask me to decide that for him. You know how he feels about that."

"Emmett you don't have a choice—it's either you spend these last minutes with him. Or you can spend the rest of your life with him...but as immortal." Carlisle looked at him.

Emmett looked down at a wounded Cedric who was barely holding on to life. He took his small hands into Emmett's large one giving it a firm squeeze.

"He wants you to do it—I can hear his thoughts. He's thinking about Charlie...about how he can't leave his dad or you behind." A boyish voice now took over making Emmett sigh.